Fortnite Crew

Discus and support Fortnite Crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, i canceled recently my fortnite crew monthly subscription and it payed automatically so i should still get the rewards, the thing is they didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Newgabrigamer, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Fortnite Crew

So, i canceled recently my fortnite crew monthly subscription and it payed automatically so i should still get the rewards, the thing is they didn't gave me my 1000 vbucks that should be included

:)

Newgabrigamer, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Games That Had Great Demos or Betas

Siege, Watch Dogs, Fortnite cause it still in beta😂😂😂, CoD, Battlefield, Crew 2
  3. ryanperry5 Win User

Fortnite crew

I've tried that buddy still no vbucks come paying 10.99 just to **** abart😤
  4. BigBesh Win User

Fortnite crew

Hello :)

Close the game and start again :p sometimes works
  5. AleekseyFeytser Win User

Fortnite crew cancel error

I bought the subscription on my Xbox but i want to cancel it since i don't want to pay £10 a month but whenever i try to cancel or turn off continuous billing i get an error and it won't work. Please help soon
  6. HeartLessDR Win User

Who's bored on Fridays?

Cool, I'll look up that club. I got a free code for Fortnite, but haven't played it. Hopefully you're playing that.
    most the regular guys are huge on marvel heroes. I'm on fortnite tho, been lookin for a regular crew. also been piecing together a competitive team for paladins. join in and send a msg. feel free to add me and hit me up on xbl👍
Thema:

Fortnite Crew

1. Fortnite Crew - Similar Threads - Fortnite Crew

2. Unable to cancel Fortnite Crew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to cancel Fortnite Crew subscription: Hello unfortunately my Epic games account was hacked on 27 December and i cannot access it any more. I had a Fortnite Crew subscription on there which is linked to my microsoft account but i...
  3. Fortnite Crew vbucks still not billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew vbucks still not billing: Hi, so I boyght the fortnite crew shbscription, and it billed me for janurary, but when j check my shbscription it says that recurring billing is off, so I went and managed the subscription,...
  4. Fortnite Crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew: I am so fed up of this now! Managed last month to subscribe my son to Fortnite Crew by changing various permissions on his account. It's supposed to be a monthly subscription but now it say...
  5. I have now been charged 3 times for fortnite crew and only refunded once!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have now been charged 3 times for fortnite crew and only refunded once!: How do I get ahold of someone to get my money back and how do I cancel my subscription since I havent even recieved my vbucks despite paying for the service 3 times!...
  6. Fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew: Hi there, I subscriped the fortnite crew pack in December and all was good, recieved my skins and vbucks for December. Recieved my new skin for January about 3 days ago, but still havent recieved...
  7. did not receive V bucks from subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did not receive V bucks from subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack: I am trying to find out why I did not get my 1000 V-bucks for my subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack. My credit card was charged but NO V-BUCKS! Any ideas? Thanks,...
  8. Fortnite Crew NO 1000 VBucks??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Crew NO 1000 VBucks??: My son hasnt recieved his 1000 Vbucks for this month and they charged my card at 3:08 am. We have tried closing game and opening again. Didnt work. 38187c7c-63f0-49f9-bb05-3cb19b2c08eb
  9. Fortnite crew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite crew: Anyone els didn't receive there 1000 vbucks just the skin with fortnite crew??? debd464d-00cf-4dfa-8d8d-f8a317598550
  10. Fortnite crew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite crew: I didn't receive my 1000 v bucks with the fortnite crew just the skin pack!!? 7c935ae4-ab17-4e69-a3f1-4b189f8f71f1