Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

Discus and support Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoeeKat, Aug 14, 2019.

1. DoeeKat
    DoeeKat Guest

Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to buy all sorts of extra equipment/PC.

Please Xbox, look into finding a solution with Epic games. There are currently NO fixes available that dont require purchasing a capture card and having a PC.

We'd really appreciate it!

Thanks

:)

DoeeKat, Aug 14, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

You can create a free Discord server and use the voice chat for that, also depends if you're doing native stream from the console, the professional thing to do is get a elgato capture device tho
  3. MDG o CROWN o Win User

at the moment they cannot listen to the partys in twitch transmissions
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi DoeeKat,

This sound like a good idea I would suggest that you submit this to the Epic and Xbox developers. Feedback for Xbox.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

That can be a Good Idea but to this can happen all Plataform need colaborate and make this funcional, what we can do is make some noises and apreciate with we have now and have fun
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

that sounds like a good idea
Thema:

1. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch - Similar Threads - Fortnite Cross Platform

2. Duo Battle Royale, Fortnite, Xbox One Cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duo Battle Royale, Fortnite, Xbox One Cross platform: Hi, this is my first post and first question. I am not a gamer. I'm the father of 2 gamers. I do have an xbox account so that I can keep an eye on what the kids are doing. I've never played...
  3. Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled: My son is unable to play Fortnite on his account due to this message "Cross-platform Play Currently Disabled" I have gone through the steps to confirm it is not disabled but it still does not...
  4. Cross-Platform on Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross-Platform on Fortnite: Hi, I cannot play cross-platform on Fortnite. I have contacted Epic Games for help but they couldn't do anything. They suggested talking to you. We think it might have something to do with the...
  5. Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - My sons account can't play cross platform: I have a Xbox One, fully updated. If i run Fortnite with my user, no problem at all, but if i use my son's account (i already tried to change is age but didnt work), he's not able to play cross...
  6. Still no cross platform parties in Fortnite after changing Microsoft account from child to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no cross platform parties in Fortnite after changing Microsoft account from child to ...: My son plays the game Fortnite (from Epic Games) on his Xbox One. Within Fortnite there’s supposed to be the following setting: “Allow Cross Platform Parties” This setting is does not appear on...
  7. Fortnite Cross-Platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Cross-Platform: Hi there, I have recently been trying to play Fortnite with my friends on iPad but have seen a cross-platform party error screen. I have spoken to Epic Games and they have referred me to here. I...
  8. Xbox one cross platform play on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one cross platform play on Fortnite: Hi, my son plays fortnite on xbox one. He can play the game with friends who are also on xbox but he cant play with friends who are playing on PC. His xbox friends can play with friends on PC....
  9. Fortnite Cross Platform Play on Child Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Cross Platform Play on Child Account: My children play fortnite with each other and their friends on PS4 and Switch but my one son would rather play on our XBOX One. But for some reason his account always says that he can't play...
  10. Fortnite cross platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite cross platforms: I know that this is in Beta, but is this function temporarily dissabled for the moment? 885617e7-cfef-49ea-8dfb-2318daeea48a