Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

Discus and support Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack will not give you the in-game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter R Fleming, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack
    will not give you the in-game items until its official launch.

Did the Cube ever corrupt, or was the darkness always there? Let your dark side take control while wearing the Dark Reflections pack.

The pack includes (in Battle Royale & Creative only):

- Dark Wild Card Outfit

- Wild Cube Back Bling

- Dark Red Knight Outfit

- Dark Shield Back Bling

- Dark Jonesy Outfit

- Dark Axe Pickaxe

Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack [​IMG]

:)

Peter R Fleming, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Nohra369 Win User

Thanks for the post. Looks like a great value pack
  3. stethepea16 Win User

Oh thanks for the info! I didn't know about this!
  4. Albert X Win User

Thanks for the information I will pass this on to my followers on Xbox Live Puerto Rico
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

I'll have to let my nephew know, he'll love this. Thanks for posting
  6. IX Nambu IX Win User

Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack
    will not give you the in-game items until its official launch.

Did the Cube ever corrupt, or was the darkness always there? Let your dark side take control while wearing the Dark Reflections pack.

The pack includes (in Battle Royale & Creative only):

- Dark Wild Card Outfit

- Wild Cube Back Bling

- Dark Red Knight Outfit

- Dark Shield Back Bling

- Dark Jonesy Outfit

- Dark Axe Pickaxe

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the info
Thema:

1. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack - Similar Threads - Fortnite Dark Reflections

2. Fortnite/Epic account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite/Epic account: Not sure if this is the place to post this or not to be honest, so here goes. [td][td]I deactivated my epic account in error 2 days ago.I can now no longer access Fortnite on my Xbox one. To try...
  3. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c
  4. Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fortnite battlepass chapter 2 season 2: Ok my friend gifted me the battlepass this morning (he plays xbox and i play mobile and xbox) i have relogged in multiple times and nothings come through and somethimes when i log in there is a...
  5. Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite: I bought this controller and I linked my Epic Games account with the Microsoft account but I don’t have the skin Dark Vertex in game. Can somebody help me? I already insert the 25 caracters...
  6. Fortnite dark vertex skin not received after redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite dark vertex skin not received after redeemed: Hi i bought the Xbox controller Fortnite dark vertex bundle i followed the instructions on the redemption card that came with it. It shows that it was successfully purchase in the order history on...
  7. Redeemed Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle not showing up in game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle not showing up in game.: Now I don't own and xbox, but I got the controller and redeemed the code with my live account, which is connected to my Epic account, but the skin isn't showing up in game. I reached out for help...
  8. Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack: We bought Dark Vertex Outfit (Battle Royale & Creative only), but it doesn't show it on Fortine. What do we have to do? 0b32ef09-db50-4aa4-ae8b-a0e7024dbe49
  9. Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle: Hello , I just bought an xbox one fortnite edition (purple), and I didn't receive the code for the bundle. Here are some proofs : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Sorry its in french) And...
  10. Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle: I bought the xbox one S with the Fortnite Dark vertex bundle but it doesnt have the code...please help f5ed276c-f7e0-4058-b3aa-d023c0fcb2ec