fortnite disappeared

Discus and support fortnite disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, total beginner here. Bought a xbox one with fortnite and started to download fortnite. After a long time xbox turned off and now i can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TainaVcx, Sep 28, 2019.

1. TainaVcx
    TainaVcx Guest

fortnite disappeared

Hi, total beginner here. Bought a xbox one with fortnite and started to download fortnite. After a long time xbox turned off and now i can't find fortnite anywhere. When trying to install again, the code is already used. Anyone know what to do?

:)

TainaVcx, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

fortnite disappeared

Hey TainaVcx,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If
    anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

fortnite disappeared

Hey there TainaVcx,

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem, when attempting tor reinstall the game are you going straight over to redeem your code or have you taken a look at your "Ready to Install" games already? Make sure that you are still logged onto the account where
    you redeemed the code and take a look at your games, follow the steps provided in the support article linked below in the section titled
    Reinstalling Games.

If you are unable to reinstall the game then I would advise that you take a look at your accounts Purchase History to confirm that the code was successfully redeemed on your account. Take a look at the support article linked below if you're not sure how
    to check this.

I hope this helps.
  4. denis97g Win User

fortnite disappeared

Hi! go to my games and apps and you should find the game in the ready to install section.
  5. TainaVcx Win User

fortnite disappeared

I've checked filter and its set on show all, i've also checked Ready to install, nothing there but i do have fortnite on my account. To reinstall the game i have to uninstall... but if it does not show up.. The download was 26gb so I thought it was the
    complete game. i'll try to also download the free game from downloads. i will be back / thanks
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

fortnite disappeared

When in My Games & Apps, first thing to check would be the filter in the top right. Make sure that it is set to see all of your titles. There are some settings that might hide that game there. If filter looks good, then check the "Ready to Install" tab
    under "Games" for Fortnite. If it's not installed, and you have it on your account, it should show there.

That said, you referenced a code? Fortnite shouldn't require a code. It's a free title that you should be able to get form the store for Free, so if you used a code, then it's likely content for Fortnite, and you'd need to go to the store to "Get"
    the game itself.

Let us know if that doesn't seem to fix your issue, and we'll be happy to help investigate further.
Thema:

fortnite disappeared

1. fortnite disappeared - Similar Threads - fortnite disappeared

2. Fortnite Xbox Cup

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite Xbox Cup: I have not yet received my payment for the Fortnite Xbox Cup. Not really sure what the issue is. Epic Games told me to contact you guys. 5f4bd6bd-86f5-457b-840c-c26dfa7553c7
  3. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  4. lo [translate] do fortnite without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lo [translate] do fortnite without gold: hagan fortnite sin gold payál ya no sirve para pagarlo y es un desperdicio de dinero [Translate] do fortnite without gold payal no longer serves to pay for it and is a waste of money...
  5. el evento de fortnite, genialidad o una gran decepción [Translation -the fortnite event,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    el evento de fortnite, genialidad o una gran decepción [Translation -the fortnite event,...: Y llegó la hora y día pactado, fortnite presentaría algo nuevo, todo empezó y la gente se veía emocionada, pero... sorpresa, no sucedió nada una animación y un minijuego fue todo, varios esperaron...
  6. Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: Console said an update failed and won't let me play anything. Error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201. Fortnite took down the system. d2a47203-e446-4d8e-9b08-c6b11ef379b3
  7. Fortnite event.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite event.: Hello Fortnite players. I wanna hear from you that experienced the event, what did you think of it? I think it was amazing, really well made. I like how they tied the story together with the...
  8. Fortnite frozen bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite frozen bundle: I bought the fortnite game with the frozen pack bundle. I've entered the code, from the disc box, in xbox account but the bundle hasn't loaded... Any thoughts on how I can get the frozen bundle?...
  9. Fortnite Event Black Hole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Event Black Hole: I'm not a fortnite player but I doubt that fortnite is gone after how popular it has become. b38962b7-beb4-4417-82e2-9b290591744a
  10. all of my items of fortnite have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all of my items of fortnite have disappeared: hello guys, my name is arthur and i am a player of fortnite. recently i haved a problem who makes me angry because all my items on this game disappeared. this problem started when i linked my xbox...