Fortnite discussion

Discus and support Fortnite discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the first season that my friends and I have passed on. I think we've been playing the same game for so long that we were just ready to move on,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scaluh2, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Scaluh2
    Scaluh2 Guest

Fortnite discussion

This is the first season that my friends and I have passed on. I think we've been playing the same game for so long that we were just ready to move on, nothing against the new season. I would like to see some major changes to try and bring back some of
    the older player base, maybe a new map.

:)

Scaluh2, Sep 6, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite discussion

I really love the weapons and events.

But I really hate the mechs.

I can't enjoy playing while mechs are in game.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Fortnite discussion

Personally I lost interest in the game, too monotonous and you have to pay each time for a new season just to get some skins
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Fortnite discussion

Have not played the new season at all.
  5. Villarino Win User

Fortnite discussion

Hello! i leave Fornite in season eight but what can i say? i like robots and mech so much! so maybe i give a little try
  6. PURExKsavBearX Win User

Fortnite discussion

Do ya think they should add a og spot with double pump?
Thema:

Fortnite discussion

1. Fortnite discussion - Similar Threads - Fortnite discussion

2. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Opa tudo bom? Bom eu estou com um problema e eu não sei a origem dele, seguinte: Eu jogo fortnite e dentro do jogo eu tenho um problema no qual se trata de um lag que da durante a partida e do...
  3. xbox live for fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live for fortnite: Why Microsoft not make Fortnite without gold subscription like other consoles Playstation and Nintendo SwitchI hope you make fortnite without xbox live gold and thanks...
  4. New Fortnite Update, do you like it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Fortnite Update, do you like it?: I would love if it did. I've always fancied giving it a try. But not confident enough I will like it to buy. e29be407-b2bd-4c43-bfca-168bcdc4887c
  5. Fortnite matchmaking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite matchmaking issue: Need help! Each time i start a Fortnite match i get the error Network Connection Lost, how can i fix it? ebd6a14f-0621-448c-a58d-793f88c4a1bb
  6. Fortnite Xbox Cup

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite Xbox Cup: I have not yet received my payment for the Fortnite Xbox Cup. Not really sure what the issue is. Epic Games told me to contact you guys. 5f4bd6bd-86f5-457b-840c-c26dfa7553c7
  7. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  8. lo [translate] do fortnite without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lo [translate] do fortnite without gold: hagan fortnite sin gold payál ya no sirve para pagarlo y es un desperdicio de dinero [Translate] do fortnite without gold payal no longer serves to pay for it and is a waste of money...
  9. el evento de fortnite, genialidad o una gran decepción [Translation -the fortnite event,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    el evento de fortnite, genialidad o una gran decepción [Translation -the fortnite event,...: Y llegó la hora y día pactado, fortnite presentaría algo nuevo, todo empezó y la gente se veía emocionada, pero... sorpresa, no sucedió nada una animación y un minijuego fue todo, varios esperaron...
  10. Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Took Down XBox Live?? 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: Console said an update failed and won't let me play anything. Error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201. Fortnite took down the system. d2a47203-e446-4d8e-9b08-c6b11ef379b3