Fortnite discussion

Discus and support Fortnite discussion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the first season that my friends and I have passed on. I think we've been playing the same game for so long that we were just ready to move on,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scaluh2, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Scaluh2
    Scaluh2 Guest

Fortnite discussion

This is the first season that my friends and I have passed on. I think we've been playing the same game for so long that we were just ready to move on, nothing against the new season. I would like to see some major changes to try and bring back some of
    the older player base, maybe a new map.

:)

Scaluh2, Sep 6, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite discussion

I really love the weapons and events.

But I really hate the mechs.

I can't enjoy playing while mechs are in game.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Fortnite discussion

Personally I lost interest in the game, too monotonous and you have to pay each time for a new season just to get some skins
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Fortnite discussion

Have not played the new season at all.
  5. Villarino Win User

Fortnite discussion

Hello! i leave Fornite in season eight but what can i say? i like robots and mech so much! so maybe i give a little try
  6. PURExKsavBearX Win User

Fortnite discussion

Do ya think they should add a og spot with double pump?
Thema:

Fortnite discussion

1. Fortnite discussion - Similar Threads - Fortnite discussion

2. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: It keeps saying error and to see what error code,0x80073cf6 means and i, cant find what it means? 4fdb266d-e107-419f-bd0d-c5b1566e7bba
  3. fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite: i keep getting this message on my fortnite "for some reason fortnite took too long too start" 83284b9a-3422-4f27-8d26-1027197a792a
  4. Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.: My Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update. This isn't the first time this has happened to me Previous update for fortnite was 3.4 gigs... But my...
  5. Fortnite taking so long to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite taking so long to update: I am trying to update fortnite at the usual speed i get on any other game when updating which is 150mbps, but fortnite is updating at a stupid speed of 900kbps or at the max 2mbps, Is there any...
  6. Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?: [IMG] It seems to be happening around the time Fortnite releases a new update. I guess lots of people are downloading it at the same time. But speeds in the kbps. :(...
  7. Xbox One Fortnite Mic not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Mic not working: Anyone familiar with this issue? We've really tried everything. Seen all the YouTube videos. Tried to do what they say. Nothing worked . The mix is fine and we can see on the console that the xbox...
  8. pack fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pack fortnite: I recently redeem a gfit card of Fortnite - Metal Team Leader Pack in the microsoft store. in Microsoft account order history I see the Fortnite - Metal Team Leader pack and on...
  9. Missing Vbucks in Fortnite on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Vbucks in Fortnite on Xbox: I redeemed a Fortnite gift card on Epic games site. Used the code they provided and uploaded it to Microsoft to redeem on the Xbox. It read successfully redeemed but did not give the 1,000 vbucks...
  10. Fortnite account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite account transfer: Hi All, I have recently just created a new profile/gamer tag under the family profile for the kids. My son has been playing Fortnite for some time now under my account/gamertag and now wants to...