Fortnite does not Launch

Discus and support Fortnite does not Launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, when I was attempting to launch the game on Xbox One S, it immediately shows "Something went wrong" with a prompt to "enter the following... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElderPleasure, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Fortnite does not Launch

Recently, when I was attempting to launch the game on Xbox One S, it immediately shows "Something went wrong" with a prompt to "enter the following code: 0x903f8001." I already restarted the console and checked all settings, but to no avail.

:)

ElderPleasure, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Fortnite does not Launch

You tried reinstalling the game? You have system update to do?
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Fortnite does not Launch

How did you restart the console? Did you hold the power button on the console itself for 10 seconds until it powered down?

Can you go to Settings > Network > Network Settings and run a Network Test and a Multiplayer Test and let us know what they say? Including what your NAT is set to?
  4. SoaneDHzDa Win User

Fortnite does not Launch

Try deleting and redownloading the game. Add me on Xbox when it works. @Soane
  5. ElderPleasure Win User

Fortnite does not Launch

I appreciate your suggestions. The game is launching normally again, although I still want to determine what caused my issue. No reset required now.
  6. Miku Sakuya Win User

Fortnite does not Launch

Ya like a hard reset is probably better than a soft
Thema:

Fortnite does not Launch

1. Fortnite does not Launch - Similar Threads - Fortnite does Launch

2. How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?: I'm curious how often new updates and seasons come to Fortnite? 26f7a18b-1e40-4d0f-992c-de8419ba86f9
  3. How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?: How do you level up and down in Fortnite? What are the ranks from start to end in Fortnite? Is it easy to level up and down in Fortnite? b4d12457-0d73-478d-b736-996a8f61ed4d
  4. Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the way I builder 90s in Fortnite pose a risk of me getting in trouble?: So im Fortnite, I ake 90s fast by building a stair, Build wooden wall type structures then I press RB and RT at the same time to make the rest... Is my method cheating??...
  5. Fortnite Install on XBOX One does not Continue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Install on XBOX One does not Continue: Hi; Fornite required an update. But the up date kept on failing. After reading sevral internet sites I came to the conlcusion I would need to uninstall and re-install fortnite. The weird...
  6. Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Геймпад Xbox не работает в Fortnite на Windows 10 [Translation-Xbox gamepad does not work...: Здравствуйте! Не работает геймпад Xbox one в Fortnite на Windows 10. При этом в других играх он прекрасно работает. Этот же геймпад также работает у моего друга в Fortnite на его компьютере с...
  7. Fortnite no inicia[Fortnite does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite no inicia[Fortnite does not start]: El juego está actualizado a la última versión, al seleccionar cualquier modo de juego ya sea salvar el mundo o battle royale se cierra automáticamente y retorna al menú principal. [Translation -...
  8. Fortnite does not support mouse and keyboard on Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite does not support mouse and keyboard on Xbox ONE: Hello, dear community. I translate it through a translator, there may be shortcomings. The problem is that after updating 7.40, the fortnite stopped showing the mouse cursor, it worked perfectly...
  9. Fortnite ne démarre plus [Edit - Translation] - Fortnite does not start anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite ne démarre plus [Edit - Translation] - Fortnite does not start anymore: Bonsoir je vous contacte vis vis de fortnite depuis la dernière mis jour impossible d aller sur le jeux est ce que s est normal ?!?!? [Edit - Translation] - Hello I contact you with respect to...
  10. Gra Fortnite nie chce mi się uruchomić[Fortnite game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gra Fortnite nie chce mi się uruchomić[Fortnite game does not start]: Gram w fortnite już od około 1,5 roku i wszystko mi działało ale od miesiąca nie mogę grać. Mam też fortnite RŚ i nawet w to nie mogę grać bo jak uruchamiam fortnite to ładuje się ale po chwili...