Fortnite Eon Bundle not containing Save the World

Discus and support Fortnite Eon Bundle not containing Save the World in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the Fortnite Eon Bundle that came with an Xbox 1 S a few weeks ago, and when I redeemed it, it gave me everything but save the world fortnite. On... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WrongCalc, Jan 17, 2019.

1. WrongCalc
    WrongCalc Guest

I got the Fortnite Eon Bundle that came with an Xbox 1 S a few weeks ago, and when I redeemed it, it gave me everything but save the world fortnite. On the packaging, it says "full version of game included", but I am very confused on how I didn't receive
    the full version of fortnite.

:)

WrongCalc, Jan 17, 2019
  2. JEDDY4 Win User

It says the full pack not save the world
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Wrong Cal,

Sorry for the confusion with the bundle. As
    stated in the bundle
    it does not state it comes with save the world. It comers with Fortnite battle Royale, Eon cosmetic set, 2, V-Bucks and the console. So as Parity posted once you redeem the Eon cosmetic, You should get save the world, not sure on time
    frame for this. You may
    have to submit a ticket on epic games
    to get save the world.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

You should soon get access to Fortnite Save the World soon as Epic promised that anyone who bought the Eon Bundle would receive free access to STW.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Others are stating the same thing. Here is a link. https://fortniteintel.com/2018/12/27/epic-games-responds-to-complaints-surrounding-the-fortnite-xbox-one-s-bundle/ Read the article is explains in full that you will indeed get what you purchase.
  6. Atherza Win User

hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

The controller doesn't contain the eon bundle, the white Xbox One S console with the fortnite box art on does.
Thema:

1. Fortnite Eon Bundle not containing Save the World - Similar Threads - Fortnite Eon Bundle

2. Fortnite EON BUNDLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite EON BUNDLE: hello i buy xbox one but my eon bundle dont working can u give me new code please its on russian language [img] ba061137-0283-4853-8bba-01316907bd3d
  3. Fortnite Eon Bundle Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Eon Bundle Error: Hello, After linking my Xbox account to my new Fortnite Code it said my account was blocked because I needed parent permission to log onto Fortnite. After contacting 2 customer support people I...
  4. Fortnite Eon Bundle for Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Eon Bundle for Xbox One S: Okay so yesterday i bought a brand new xbox one bundle with the eon skin included in the bundle and when i got home i opened the box and there was just a minecraft code even though it says on the...
  5. FORTNITE EON BUNDLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE EON BUNDLE: Hello Microsoft i buy the xbox one with the fortnite bundle but the code doesnt work.Can you send me new code for the Eon bundle 14f409dd-0c20-4c89-af02-77fda66cfcef
  6. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7
  7. Error, with fortnite eon bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error, with fortnite eon bundle: when I tryed to activate eon bundle in fortnite on my xbox one s i didn't manage, there was error and written that code was already activated for two maths. Help me pls...
  8. Eon Fortnite Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eon Fortnite Bundle: Split from this thread. I have bought a brand new Xbox One EON Bundle and I didn't receive the code. I mainly bought the Xbox for the skin and I am very upset there was no code. Could you please...
  9. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  10. fortnite eon bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite eon bundle: Hi Xbox I bought a xbox eon bundle but I did not get the code I would like the code thank you 018e2b38-b34d-4a95-b6c6-c31e3f04b712

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eon code inside the eon bundle box