Fortnite eon bundle

Discus and support Fortnite eon bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello this is rudy and I bought a Xbox one s and it came with a eon bundle and my son redeemed it befor downloading the game and now I can't get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RonyRekts, Feb 3, 2019.

1. RonyRekts
    RonyRekts Guest

Fortnite eon bundle

Hello this is rudy and I bought a Xbox one s and it came with a eon bundle and my son redeemed it befor downloading the game and now I can't get it back .here is the code
    [Mod removed - PI]

is it possible to get a new code because it did not go to my account my Fortnite username is called WallessSteak22 thx for your service contact me asap

:)

RonyRekts, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Expertgamet102 Win User

pakiet eon [Translation - Eon Package]

he i bought the xbox on s with the eon fortnite bundle but I didn't get the code
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Eon skin fortnite battle Royale

Hey Knightown,

Currently, the only way to obtain the Eon skin is to purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Eon Bundle. It is not available as an individual purchase for current Xbox owners.
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

The controller doesn't contain the eon bundle, the white Xbox One S console with the fortnite box art on does.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one s

Hi AmelkaMagdalena,

Thanks for getting back to us. Now, the Eon bundle comes only with the purchase of the

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle
    . If you purchased your Xbox One S before this bundle came out you wouldn't be receiving the Fortine Eon package.

Hope this info helps.
  6. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
Thema:

Fortnite eon bundle

1. Fortnite eon bundle - Similar Threads - Fortnite eon bundle

2. Fortnite EON BUNDLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite EON BUNDLE: hello i buy xbox one but my eon bundle dont working can u give me new code please its on russian language [img] ba061137-0283-4853-8bba-01316907bd3d
  3. Fortnite Eon Bundle Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Eon Bundle Error: Hello, After linking my Xbox account to my new Fortnite Code it said my account was blocked because I needed parent permission to log onto Fortnite. After contacting 2 customer support people I...
  4. Fortnite Eon Bundle for Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Eon Bundle for Xbox One S: Okay so yesterday i bought a brand new xbox one bundle with the eon skin included in the bundle and when i got home i opened the box and there was just a minecraft code even though it says on the...
  5. FORTNITE EON BUNDLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE EON BUNDLE: Hello Microsoft i buy the xbox one with the fortnite bundle but the code doesnt work.Can you send me new code for the Eon bundle 14f409dd-0c20-4c89-af02-77fda66cfcef
  6. hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now?I: hi i bought a white xbox controller but never got a eon bundle from fortnite and now? 8b131e23-d5ca-414a-b4fb-4a1b2358aec7
  7. Error, with fortnite eon bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error, with fortnite eon bundle: when I tryed to activate eon bundle in fortnite on my xbox one s i didn't manage, there was error and written that code was already activated for two maths. Help me pls...
  8. Eon Fortnite Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eon Fortnite Bundle: Split from this thread. I have bought a brand new Xbox One EON Bundle and I didn't receive the code. I mainly bought the Xbox for the skin and I am very upset there was no code. Could you please...
  9. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  10. fortnite eon bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite eon bundle: Hi Xbox I bought a xbox eon bundle but I did not get the code I would like the code thank you 018e2b38-b34d-4a95-b6c6-c31e3f04b712