Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error]

Discus and support Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Um tempo atrás comprei o pacote Íris do Fortnite e só recentemente joguei o jogo, mas não ganhei os itens. Já contatei a Epic Games mas não consigaram... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diego Br Craft, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error]

Um tempo atrás comprei o pacote Íris do Fortnite e só recentemente joguei o jogo, mas não ganhei os itens. Já contatei a Epic Games mas não consigaram provar que eu realmente comprei os itens, então pediram para entrar em contato com a Microsoft. Estou desesperado
    eu gastei dinheiro no pacote, até fiz outra pergunta inglês para ver se alguém responde. Obrigado se você tentar ajudar!

[Translation - A while ago I bought the Fortnite Iris package and only recently played the game, but I didn't win the items. I have already contacted Epic Games but have not been able to prove that I actually purchased the items, so they asked to
    contact Microsoft. I'm desperate I spent money on the package, I even asked another English question to see if anyone answers. Thank you if you try to help!]

:)

Diego Br Craft, Jun 30, 2020
  2. aKa KIoxzyy Win User

Vaya, hay casos similares, intenta ir a tu historial de compras xbox y tomar foto o ss, y hablar nuevamente con Epic Games, demostrar que hiciste la compra, inclusive mostrar tu taquilla. Para que de esta forma no piensen que quieren ser engañados.

Espero pueda ayudar y ojala pronto se solucione.

[Translation - Wow, there are similar cases, try to go to your xbox purchase history and take a photo or ss, and talk to Epic Games again, show that you made the purchase, including showing your box office. So that in this way they do not think they
    want to be deceived.

I hope I can help and hopefully it will be fixed soon.]
  3. Diego Br Craft Win User

Já mandei foto para eles mas parece que não ligam

[Translation - I already sent them a picture but it doesn't seem to matter]
  4. GRiZ CuT Win User

FORTNITE WONT OPEN

None of my games will open? This happened after or during fortnite update. I do not know if this is fortnite related? All I play is Fortnite though and usually i get an error code but this time it says sorry, looks like our service isnt working right now.
  5. JuristXx_197 Win User

error code 0x87E00005

Hi,

I'm also getting the same problem with this error code. It only affects the Fortnite game

This is the error code that I got whenever I play the Fortnite

0x87E00005
    0x800701E7
    0x8B050033

I already tried to perform a factory reset (Keep my games and apps).
  6. lumturievokshi hazir Win User

Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error

Hi i have an accaunt on fortnite and the error thing is stil coming up
Thema:

1. Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error] - Similar Threads - Fortnite Erro Fortnite

2. Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not loading saying it cant log in to xbox live: Ive got ultamate sub and loged in so why is this 9896c23b-c879-4937-bdb7-2b50789ecc91
  3. Epic Fortnite Xbox Account Link

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Fortnite Xbox Account Link: When I try to sign in with xbox on the epic website it says the account is inactive, why is that? d1c2a2eb-92b3-4d11-b03f-a0e43b475865
  4. Fortnite não conecta / Fortnite does not connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite não conecta / Fortnite does not connect: Sempre que eu tento jogar fortnite aparece "verificando fila de serviços epic" ou "falha de rede ao tentar verificar status do serviço". Minha internet está funcionando bem e estou com esse...
  5. Fortnite nao conecta -[Translation - Fortnite does not connect]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite nao conecta -[Translation - Fortnite does not connect]: o que pode ser meu fortnite não esta conectando fica vericando no sistema e isso já tem 4 dias. -[Translation - what can be my fortnite is not connecting is checking the system and this is...
  6. Fortnite yellow jacket bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite yellow jacket bundle: I just bought the yellow jacket bundle from the Microsoft store with in store credit and my epic is linked to the Microsoft account but when I log in my V-bucks and skin are not there PLEASE HELP...
  7. Gifting Fortnite battle pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Fortnite battle pass: Hi. My son wants to gift his friend a Fortnite battle pass but I’m not sure it will work! If I buy a pass on Microsoft.com can that be gifted to someone with a PS4? If so, how?! If not can I...
  8. Fortnite mouse and keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite mouse and keyboard: My mouse and keyboard just stopped working when i logged onto fortnite an hour ago but was working a few hours ago.... Anyone else having this issue on xbox 1? I can hear it clicking but cant see...
  9. eon fortnie pack Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    eon fortnie pack Fortnite: How can i get eon skin pack i boght a xbox and downloaded Fortnite but didnt get the skin pack 8ffedef3-df7d-4227-8d24-8fe819ce5c8d
  10. Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a...: Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a load screen after initial loading of the game. Error message ' Failed to write necessary files. please try...