Fortnite Error

Discus and support Fortnite Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I need help with a item. I purchased the Iris pack in fortnite last season but recently i tried to play the game and none of the items appeared, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diego Br Craft, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Fortnite Error

Hi I need help with a item. I purchased the Iris pack in fortnite last season but recently i tried to play the game and none of the items appeared, I already gave e-mails to epic games but they said i didn't buyed there so i nedded to contact Microsoft.
    Please help

:)

Diego Br Craft, Jun 30, 2020
  2. JuristXx_197 Win User

error code 0x87E00005

Hi,

I'm also getting the same problem with this error code. It only affects the Fortnite game

This is the error code that I got whenever I play the Fortnite

0x87E00005
    0x800701E7
    0x8B050033

I already tried to perform a factory reset (Keep my games and apps).
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Problema con el error 0x8027025a pero sólo con Fornite[Translation-Problem with error 0x8027025a but only with Fornite]

Hello Roxaas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting error with the game Fortnite. We recommend going over the

error code solution
    . As it is only Fortnite it may be an issue with your epic account also. So may want to try logging into Epic website.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. lumturievokshi hazir Win User

Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error

Hi i have an accaunt on fortnite and the error thing is stil coming up
  5. Fluid storms Win User

Hardest Game moments

Fortnite when the error says "please reconnect your controller"

in final 3
  6. Rezza97 Win User

Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled

what does fortnite do? just endless search? any error message?
Thema:

Fortnite Error

1. Fortnite Error - Similar Threads - Fortnite Error

2. Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error]: Um tempo atrás comprei o pacote Íris do Fortnite e só recentemente joguei o jogo, mas não ganhei os itens. Já contatei a Epic Games mas não consigaram provar que eu realmente comprei os itens,...
  3. Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error: Help! My son just updated his fortnite game and it is coming up with this error- esp-man-archive and saying there was a problem writing the files. He does NOT have an epic games acct. He skipped...
  4. error code (0x8027025a) - Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code (0x8027025a) - Fortnite: I have a problem that only occurs when I log in to the Fornite digital game (error code 0x8027025a) For some reason, Fortnite told me it took too long to get started. This problem does not happen...
  5. Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error: So I had bought the Fortnite Dark Vertex Xbox controller bundle and redeemed it on the wrong account. Instead of being logical and emailing or asking questions here, I had gone ahead and tried to...
  6. Error en fortnite Xbox one [Xbox one fortnite error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error en fortnite Xbox one [Xbox one fortnite error]: Cuando abro fortnite juego bien y todo pero pasa un rato y se me cierra y Salta el error memory [translation-When I open fortnite I play well and everything but it passes a while and it closes me...
  7. fortnite login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite login error: i am unable to go into fortnite, the game launches and loads up but when i try to sign in it says, "unable to sign in to account for xbox live", i tried factory resetting the console, uninstalling...
  8. Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass: I've been trying to purchase the battle psss on fortnite but it keeps coming up with error. I've spoken to microsoft who have said the problem is with epic games because its an in game purchase,...
  9. Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Fortnite Error "console only voice chat": When I am in a two-person party, both of us playing on xbox, both in fortnite, and trying to voice chat between us (we are in the same party) and my chat setting is for Party chat, I get an error...
  10. Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Can’t install Fortnite! Error code: 0x80070490: Anyone know how to resolve this issue? Fortnite updated briefly and now I get ‘Something went wrong’ and the error code above. Fortnitr just doesn’t install. Never had any problems before. I...