Fortnite error

Discus and support Fortnite error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a error message while playing fortnite saying I don't have permission to play fortnite have I been banned or is something else going on? UPDATE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PROmlgSnipar420, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Fortnite error

I got a error message while playing fortnite saying I don't have permission to play fortnite have I been banned or is something else going on? UPDATE nevermind I found out servers are down

:)

PROmlgSnipar420, Sep 15, 2020
  2. JuristXx_197 Win User

error code 0x87E00005

Hi,

I'm also getting the same problem with this error code. It only affects the Fortnite game

This is the error code that I got whenever I play the Fortnite

0x87E00005
    0x800701E7
    0x8B050033

I already tried to perform a factory reset (Keep my games and apps).
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Problema con el error 0x8027025a pero sólo con Fornite[Translation-Problem with error 0x8027025a but only with Fornite]

Hello Roxaas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting error with the game Fortnite. We recommend going over the

error code solution
    . As it is only Fortnite it may be an issue with your epic account also. So may want to try logging into Epic website.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. lumturievokshi hazir Win User

Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error

Hi i have an accaunt on fortnite and the error thing is stil coming up
  5. Fluid storms Win User

Hardest Game moments

Fortnite when the error says "please reconnect your controller"

in final 3
  6. Rezza97 Win User

Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled

what does fortnite do? just endless search? any error message?
Thema:

Fortnite error

1. Fortnite error - Similar Threads - Fortnite error

2. Xbox error code 0x80073cf6 in Fortnite Item Shop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error code 0x80073cf6 in Fortnite Item Shop: Since last night, I haven't been able to make any purchases in the Fortnite Item Shop on our Xbox One S. I keep getting error code 0x80073cf6. My kids both have accounts on the same Xbox and both...
  3. Fortnite error - been a wk now !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite error - been a wk now !!: [img] This messafe shows up & dont know how to sort it out for my son. Its been a wk now, any ideas pls ?? His xbox live is valid until may 2021 4840593f-bbce-42e6-8870-72fc6e66b3f9
  4. Fortnite Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Error: Hi I need help with a item. I purchased the Iris pack in fortnite last season but recently i tried to play the game and none of the items appeared, I already gave e-mails to epic games but they...
  5. Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Erro[Fortnite Error]: Um tempo atrás comprei o pacote Íris do Fortnite e só recentemente joguei o jogo, mas não ganhei os itens. Já contatei a Epic Games mas não consigaram provar que eu realmente comprei os itens,...
  6. Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Esp-Man-Archive fortnite error: Help! My son just updated his fortnite game and it is coming up with this error- esp-man-archive and saying there was a problem writing the files. He does NOT have an epic games acct. He skipped...
  7. error code (0x8027025a) - Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code (0x8027025a) - Fortnite: I have a problem that only occurs when I log in to the Fornite digital game (error code 0x8027025a) For some reason, Fortnite told me it took too long to get started. This problem does not happen...
  8. Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error: So I had bought the Fortnite Dark Vertex Xbox controller bundle and redeemed it on the wrong account. Instead of being logical and emailing or asking questions here, I had gone ahead and tried to...
  9. Error en fortnite Xbox one [Xbox one fortnite error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error en fortnite Xbox one [Xbox one fortnite error]: Cuando abro fortnite juego bien y todo pero pasa un rato y se me cierra y Salta el error memory [translation-When I open fortnite I play well and everything but it passes a while and it closes me...
  10. fortnite login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite login error: i am unable to go into fortnite, the game launches and loads up but when i try to sign in it says, "unable to sign in to account for xbox live", i tried factory resetting the console, uninstalling...