Fortnite game troubleshoot

Discus and support Fortnite game troubleshoot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there!...can somebody hrlp me with my issue? I purchased Fortnite on Xbox Live Gold. Game doesn't load since the time i purchased. It says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuryaChittarvu, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Fortnite game troubleshoot

Hey there!...can somebody hrlp me with my issue?

I purchased Fortnite on Xbox Live Gold. Game doesn't load since the time i purchased. It says MATCHMAKING, FINDING MATCH but doesn't load..i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't helped me. Please assist me in this. Thanks in advance.

:)

SuryaChittarvu, Mar 22, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fortnite twitch game tchatting

Does this happens only with Fortnite or with other games as well? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in twitch pages?
  3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox/fortnite not working

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Fortnite wont download but everything else will????

5. DanielDefalt Win User

it does not let me start Fortnite

6. delaneybosco Win User

Fortnite

Hoping someone can help, experiencing problems launching certain games on our Xbox 1s. Forza is working, however Fortnite & Battlefront 2 are not. Fortnite attempts to load & then comes up with an error message saying “Please try again, Fortnite has taken
    too long to start (0X8027025A)”. Have followed troubleshooting advice provided by Microsoft online but hasn’t resolved it. Can anyone help? Thanks
Thema:

Fortnite game troubleshoot

1. Fortnite game troubleshoot - Similar Threads - Fortnite game troubleshoot

2. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  3. Free online games like fortnite, apex legends should really be free

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free online games like fortnite, apex legends should really be free: I know I am not the only one who wants online free battle royale games like fortnite, apex to be playable without gold pass. Is microsoft ever gonna make it like that?...
  4. microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work: Earlier today, I went to my local fredmeyer and bought a $25 Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but my vbucks didn't show up. c56bec3f-202d-44c7-aeb5-23b13a1d428c
  5. Fortnite game captures NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite game captures NOT WORKING: I am having issues with the windows game bar Game Captures feature. Whenever I "Record that" while I am playing Fortnite, the recording will only show a frozen image of my screen right before I...
  6. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  7. My game fortnite won’t download

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game fortnite won’t download: So my Fortnite wont download after it gets to 1.7% after the newest update today i have tried to restart my xbox so many times and changed wifi Connections but nothings working but i tried to...
  8. Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite code accepted on Epic Game Website, but pick ax won't appear on Xbox1 Console: Hello- I got the Fortnite code Minty Pick Ax. I entered it on the Epic Website. Well, the site accepted the code, but no pick ax :-(. c8173b38-fed2-4952-9853-e255b7c66945
  9. код от игры FORTNITE[code from the game FORTNITE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    код от игры FORTNITE[code from the game FORTNITE]: Здравствуйте, я купил у вас гейм пад и случайно очень сильно стёр код от игры (который шёл в комплекте) и половина кода не видна. Что делать? [Translation - Hello, I bought a game pad from you...
  10. Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable: I have 30 ping so that shouldnt be the problem but everytime i hit a key it takes a full second to respond and im using a hyper x keyboard and logitech mouse so i don’t know why the input delay is...