Fortnite Gift Card

Discus and support Fortnite Gift Card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Fortnite gift card for my son. I did not realize, however, that I would need to purchase it under his personal microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JenniferRoberts2, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Fortnite Gift Card

I recently purchased a Fortnite gift card for my son. I did not realize, however, that I would need to purchase it under his personal microsoft account. Since I have already paid the money, how can I "gift" this to his account so that he can use it?

:)

JenniferRoberts2, Feb 22, 2019
  2. itsBasco Win User

Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

Fortnite gift cards are under epic games. Unless you bought a xbox branded gift card and it is not epic games then you may not be able to use it unless you install the (epicgameslauncher) note that if you bought vbucks it will transfer to your xbox fortnite
    account:)
  3. HappyWaffl33 Win User

Vbucks gift card help

Hi!, fortnite V-Bucks codes are usually 16 digit long you should try redeming it here (https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/vbuckscard), Xbox gift cards
    are 25 digit long, otherwise you should try to contact the store where you got the gift card.

Have a great day! :)
  4. PWNRR Win User

fortnite vbucks

Need more clarification please. You bought an xbox gift card and tried to purchase V bucks in the fortnite store?
  5. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Fortnite Gift Card

Expanding on this, you can only be eligible for a refund if the purchase was made within 5 days from the request.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Fortnite Gift Card

Hey there Jennifer thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

Unfortunately since this falls under
    Epic games
    side we suggest reaching out to them since they are the best equipped, tool wise, to handle this particular issue. Our system wouldn't allow us to move the currency over and there is no way to gift V-bucks. Give it a shot and let us know how
    it goes!
Thema:

Fortnite Gift Card

1. Fortnite Gift Card - Similar Threads - Fortnite Gift Card

2. Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit: I bought vbucks fornite Xbox gift card . Wwnt home scratched off back barcode and its 16 digits but keeps asking me to put in a 24 digit code...im not sure what to do this my first time doing...
  3. Gifting Fortnite Battle pass from my family child account using VBUCKS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Fortnite Battle pass from my family child account using VBUCKS: I have 3050 vbucks and I want tot gift the battle Pass to my dad, however, when I go into do this my dad has to approve the gift. When he goes in to allow the gift, the Microsoft account requires...
  4. Xbox gift card /Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card /Fortnite: So I have a $5 xbox gift card and I want to buy the fortnite starter pack with it from the Microsoft store the issue is I dont have a xbox console but I have an account and I have linked it with...
  5. Fortnite heartspan gift me and I gift you please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite heartspan gift me and I gift you please: I need heartspan glider my epic name is DovahStarAK i will gift to you 87caf3e1-8bac-47e4-95a4-10bd6662c2c0
  6. Fortnite Gift Redeem ( Cobalt Pack )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Gift Redeem ( Cobalt Pack ): i receved a gift from my friend ( cobalt pack ) , i redeemed it on microsoft but didn't found it on my fortnite account what do i need to do , I use PC Thanks...
  7. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...: Split from this thread. Hello, I am a Fortnite Player, My account name is Spugged and I just wanted to address an issue that I have tried to contact epic games about, two times but I haven't...
  8. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...: Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it to me as I started the game and it is not my...
  9. I have bought the pack lyenedas congelas de fortnite as a gift and I have not received...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the pack lyenedas congelas de fortnite as a gift and I have not received...: Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it to me as I started the game and it is not my...
  10. Envio de presente no Fortnite [Translation - Gift Submission at Fortnite]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Envio de presente no Fortnite [Translation - Gift Submission at Fortnite]: Enviei um pacote Wingman no Fortnite para um amigo, faz 4 meses desde que enviei, e até hoje ele ainda não recebeu: eu jogava no Xbox One e mandei com dinheiro que eu tinha no Xbox o pacote para...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. redeem gift card fortnite

2. can you use xbox gift card on fortnite

3. can i use an xbox gift card on fortnite

4. How top redeem xbox girft card on fortnite pc,
  5. fortnite frozen legend gift card,
  6. fortnite gift cards xbox,
  7. redeem xbox gift card pm fortnite,
  8. xbox fortnite gift cards