Fortnite Gift Redeem ( Cobalt Pack )

Discus and support Fortnite Gift Redeem ( Cobalt Pack ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i receved a gift from my friend ( cobalt pack ) , i redeemed it on microsoft but didn't found it on my fortnite account what do i need to do , I use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ADEL BZ, Feb 9, 2019.

1. ADEL BZ
    ADEL BZ Guest

i receved a gift from my friend ( cobalt pack ) , i redeemed it on microsoft but didn't found it on my fortnite account

what do i need to do , I use PC

Thanks

:)

ADEL BZ, Feb 9, 2019
  2. MissGeekness Win User

3. LAYSOUGAMING Win User

4. LAYSOUGAMING Win User

Hi,

Is the item visible in the order history ?
    I am the friend who sent the gift and it is visible as owned 0.00$

Thanks for your time
  5. XBF Esteban R Win User

Hey there Adel,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty trying to find your content.

In this instance, it might be best for you to look for your content using the steps outlined in our support page entitled

How to find games and game content after you redeem a code online on Xbox One

Another thing that could help would be maybe removing and redownloading your account like instructed in

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

Give the steps outline there and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
Thema:

1. Fortnite Gift Redeem ( Cobalt Pack ) - Similar Threads - Fortnite Gift Redeem

2. Xbox and Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Fortnite: Hi! I wanted to link this account to a Fortnite account, but it tells me that "Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account." I haven't linked it to an...
  3. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...: Split from this thread. Hello, I am a Fortnite Player, My account name is Spugged and I just wanted to address an issue that I have tried to contact epic games about, two times but I haven't...
  4. I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the frozen fortnite legends pack as a gift and I have not received anything...: Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it to me as I started the game and it is not my...
  5. I have bought the pack lyenedas congelas de fortnite as a gift and I have not received...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have bought the pack lyenedas congelas de fortnite as a gift and I have not received...: Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen legends of fortnite I sent it to me as I started the game and it is not my...
  6. Envio de presente no Fortnite [Translation - Gift Submission at Fortnite]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Envio de presente no Fortnite [Translation - Gift Submission at Fortnite]: Enviei um pacote Wingman no Fortnite para um amigo, faz 4 meses desde que enviei, e até hoje ele ainda não recebeu: eu jogava no Xbox One e mandei com dinheiro que eu tinha no Xbox o pacote para...
  7. I didn't get the special gift from fortnite from last month

in XBoX Rewards
    I didn't get the special gift from fortnite from last month: I compled the chalenges for the Xbox live gold last month and aperently I got only 1 dollar and 50 cents even though it was 5 dollars before and it said I was supposed to get a special gift...
  8. Fortnite gift issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite gift issue: I received an email saying i received a gift in fortnite and i clicked the redeem link upon which it said it was redeemed successfully however i never received the items in game....
  9. Bought Fortnite starter pack gift for friend on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fortnite starter pack gift for friend on PC: I bought the Fortnite starter pack gift for my friend but he redeemed it on his Microsoft account and didn't get it in game. How can he receive the gift? 602c5ad1-576e-4a95-8e9e-9770580d81b7
  10. Fortnite 2,800 VBucks gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite 2,800 VBucks gift: I was gifted 2,800 by FaDe TFUE it has been an hour and still haven't got the notification He said that the recent purchases say he bought it July 2 please help refund it...