Fortnite gold

Discus and support Fortnite gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour je voulais vous dire que cela ne se fait pas car il y en a qui on pas d argent pour chaque mois payer du gold sur un jeux gratuit sur toute... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rxacty, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Rxacty
    Rxacty Guest

Fortnite gold

Bonjour je voulais vous dire que cela ne se fait pas car il y en a qui on pas d argent pour chaque mois payer du gold sur un jeux gratuit sur toute autre plate-forme

Si ça continue je crois que j irai sur ps4

:)

Rxacty, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

game not working

Yes, you do need gold to play Fortnite. Gold is required to play online
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

fortnite game

You need to have gold to play fortnite
  4. CosmicalCosmix Win User

Xbox live gold fortnite

I'm not talking about spending 300$ on fortnite what I'm saying that it's not right to charge xbox live gold for fortnite just for multiplayer
  5. Smwutches Win User

Your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionally

Gold is required for online multiplayer. Fortnite is an online only game so you do need gold.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live

A subscription to Xbox Live Gold is required for all online multiplayer.

Without it you can play offline game modes but some games are online only, as Fortnite is.

You will need to buy a subscription to Xbox Live Gold to play online on Fortnite.
Thema:

Fortnite gold

1. Fortnite gold - Similar Threads - Fortnite gold

2. fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    fortnite without Xbox live gold: First of all hello and very good. I would like to know or ask if you can only play with fortnite that can be played without the subscription of Xbox Live Gold, I bought an Xbox One to play with my...
  3. Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...: Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!! Ola Pessoal do suport do xbox, venho reclamar sobre o jogo Fortnite !! Nao so eu como todos os players de Fortnite do Xbox, queremos jogar o jogo sem...
  4. Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite with two Xbox consoles and one Xbox Gold Account: Hello everyone, I am coming here as a last resort to an issue I have been having with Epic Games and Fortnite specifically. I am at my wits end with the Epic “customer service” - the answers they...
  5. LIBERAR FORTNITE SEM GOLD [Translate] RELEASE FORTNITE WITHOUT GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LIBERAR FORTNITE SEM GOLD [Translate] RELEASE FORTNITE WITHOUT GOLD: OQ ACHAM DO XBOX LIBERAR A JOGABILIDADE DO FORTNITE SEM GOLD,ASSIM COMO O ps4 e pc? [Translate by Mod] OQ THINK XBOX RELEASE the GAMEPLAY OF FORTNITE WITHOUT GOLD, as WELL AS PS4 and PC?...
  6. lo [translate] do fortnite without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lo [translate] do fortnite without gold: hagan fortnite sin gold payál ya no sirve para pagarlo y es un desperdicio de dinero [Translate] do fortnite without gold payal no longer serves to pay for it and is a waste of money...
  7. Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque fortnite nesecita gold? [Translation - Why does Fortnite need gold?]: Hola, solo queria saber porque fortnite nesecita gold, ya que es un juego gratis :// [Mod Translation - Hello, I just wanted to know why fortnite requires gold, since it is a free game ://]...
  8. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  9. Xbox live gold fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold fortnite: Microsoft Xbox live gold is a great service even I don't own a xbox one and I enjoy but there is a major problem with this. It's the free games people already spend 300$ on an xbox one s and 30 or...
  10. Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?: Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale? 868ee045-582c-4166-9684-951abdd384a7