Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

Discus and support Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnnemarieV., Feb 12, 2019.

1. AnnemarieV.
    AnnemarieV. Guest

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden beheren... Wat moet ik daar aanklikken/aanpassen?

Ik ben onderhand die hele xbox en dat Fortnite spuugzat!

[Translation - Unblocking will not succeed with the steps that the system indicates (settings-> account-> Family Settings-> Manage family members... What should I click/Modify?

I am by now that whole Xbox and that Fortnite Spuugzat!]

:)

AnnemarieV., Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are blocked.. How do I fix it again?

Hey Anne Marie,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, we suggest you try checking out our

Privacy and Online safety settings
    page. In the page you are currently in, go ahead and select the account you are going to be using to play Fortnite. Once you do, make sure to select the option for "Privacy and Online Safety" followed by "View details
    and customize." This is the section in which you can manage the permissions for the account. You can set it as unrestricted or restricted as you like. Hope this helps! :D
  3. AnnemarieV. Win User

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are blocked.. How do I fix it again?

"online play is blocked for this account"

I have to change something in " family"

But " what". and " where" ??? I dont understand a thing of this thing
  4. choppyseize Win User

Are you saying you're trying to get past the online safety and privacy settings to play a game ?
  5. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

When you buy a game from the dashboard does it have online?

The disc version is online...so I assume the download version would be as well. The game has been out for some time now.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

playing from different locations but with the same account

Thank you for you quick reply! The game he likes to play is Fortnite.

One last thing...So if he has the xbox console at my house than he can have a PC with windows 10 at his dads house and play Fortnite using the same account without taking the xbox console with him? /LT
    Fortnite is not an actual play anywhere title for the Xbox one and Windows 10. However, you can download the PC version of Fortnite threw the

EPIC Games website
    . You would then link your Microsoft account and have access to the content that's been unlocked threw that MS account.
Thema:

1. Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are... - Similar Threads - Fortnite has been

2. Fortnite Associer mon nouveau compte xbox a mon compte Epic Games Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Associer mon nouveau compte xbox a mon compte Epic Games Fortnite...: J’ai crée mon nouveau compte xbox mai quand je veux l’associer a mon compte epic ils me repondent que je peux pas l’associer parce que je l’ai deja associer a mon ancien compte donc voila je...
  3. Getting Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Fortnite: My son wants to get Fortnite on his Xbox one. It says he has to get his parents permission and a request has been sent to them. But I am not receiving any message. Should this message come via...
  4. Online play/fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online play/fortnite: I just bought an Xbox one. I'm trying to play fortnite and it keeps telling me that I need to change my privacy settings and that my account is blocked from online play. I changed everything in...
  5. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Good day. My fortnite game freezes midway on Xbox one S. I have tried all the proposed tricks e.g. reinstall, reboot etc. etc. Can anyone please propose a solution; Epic games also cannot help?...
  6. Kann ich mein Fortnite anzeigenamen ändern wenn ja möchte ich es Der King 42 nennen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kann ich mein Fortnite anzeigenamen ändern wenn ja möchte ich es Der King 42 nennen: *Title Translation: Can I change my Fortnite display name if yes I want to call it The King 42* Ich möchte mein Anzeigenamen in Fortnite ändern *Mod Translation* I want to change my Ad Name to...
  7. fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite xbox live gold: I have a question when did fortnite will be free for Xbox players without gold because it's one year I wait to play for free fortnite beacause I Don't have gold because it' s la hess so why do you...
  8. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...
  9. Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?: Wondering how many are still huge fortnite players or has it lost its luster? Do you move on quick to the next game or grind fortnite hard? b5102ad1-9924-45b1-bd55-7341630b326f
  10. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...