Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

Discus and support Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnnemarieV., Feb 12, 2019 at 8:45 AM.

1. AnnemarieV.
    AnnemarieV. Guest

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden beheren... Wat moet ik daar aanklikken/aanpassen?

Ik ben onderhand die hele xbox en dat Fortnite spuugzat!

[Translation - Unblocking will not succeed with the steps that the system indicates (settings-> account-> Family Settings-> Manage family members... What should I click/Modify?

I am by now that whole Xbox and that Fortnite Spuugzat!]

:)

2. XBF Lance J Win User

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are blocked.. How do I fix it again?

Hey Anne Marie,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, we suggest you try checking out our

Privacy and Online safety settings
    page. In the page you are currently in, go ahead and select the account you are going to be using to play Fortnite. Once you do, make sure to select the option for "Privacy and Online Safety" followed by "View details
    and customize." This is the section in which you can manage the permissions for the account. You can set it as unrestricted or restricted as you like. Hope this helps! :D
  3. AnnemarieV. Win User

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are blocked.. How do I fix it again?

"online play is blocked for this account"

I have to change something in " family"

But " what". and " where" ??? I dont understand a thing of this thing
  4. choppyseize Win User

Are you saying you're trying to get past the online safety and privacy settings to play a game ?
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

playing from different locations but with the same account

Thank you for you quick reply! The game he likes to play is Fortnite.

One last thing...So if he has the xbox console at my house than he can have a PC with windows 10 at his dads house and play Fortnite using the same account without taking the xbox console with him? /LT
    Fortnite is not an actual play anywhere title for the Xbox one and Windows 10. However, you can download the PC version of Fortnite threw the

EPIC Games website
    . You would then link your Microsoft account and have access to the content that's been unlocked threw that MS account.
  6. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

When you buy a game from the dashboard does it have online?

The disc version is online...so I assume the download version would be as well. The game has been out for some time now.
Thema:

1. Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are... - Similar Threads - Fortnite has been

2. Xbox and Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Fortnite: Hi! I wanted to link this account to a Fortnite account, but it tells me that "Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account." I haven't linked it to an...
  3. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  4. Can’t load Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load Fortnite: Hello, my son has been experiencing problems when trying to load the game. When he clicks on fortnite it goes to the main screen then turns white and goes back to the app screen. This seems to be...
  5. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Se eu compro V-Bucks pela microsoft store sem ter xbox , não recebo meus v-bucks ? If I buy V-Bucks through microsoft store without having xbox, do not I get my v-bucks? Si compro V-Bucks por...
  6. Fortnite Shop Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Shop Problem: I wanted to buy the frozen legends bundle with my microsoft account credit but it is not in the shop!but on my pc it is there but i dont have paysafe credit only xbox.So why is it not in the shop?...
  7. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  8. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...
  9. Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?: Wondering how many are still huge fortnite players or has it lost its luster? Do you move on quick to the next game or grind fortnite hard? b5102ad1-9924-45b1-bd55-7341630b326f
  10. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...