Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

Discus and support Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnnemarieV., Feb 12, 2019.

1. AnnemarieV.
    AnnemarieV. Guest

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden beheren... Wat moet ik daar aanklikken/aanpassen?

Ik ben onderhand die hele xbox en dat Fortnite spuugzat!

[Translation - Unblocking will not succeed with the steps that the system indicates (settings-> account-> Family Settings-> Manage family members... What should I click/Modify?

I am by now that whole Xbox and that Fortnite Spuugzat!]

:)

AnnemarieV., Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are blocked.. How do I fix it again?

Hey Anne Marie,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, we suggest you try checking out our

Privacy and Online safety settings
    page. In the page you are currently in, go ahead and select the account you are going to be using to play Fortnite. Once you do, make sure to select the option for "Privacy and Online Safety" followed by "View details
    and customize." This is the section in which you can manage the permissions for the account. You can set it as unrestricted or restricted as you like. Hope this helps! :D
  3. AnnemarieV. Win User

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are blocked.. How do I fix it again?

"online play is blocked for this account"

I have to change something in " family"

But " what". and " where" ??? I dont understand a thing of this thing
  4. choppyseize Win User

Are you saying you're trying to get past the online safety and privacy settings to play a game ?
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Suggestion To Benefit Xbox Gamers

Sorry but that will never happen.

Yes Sony and Nintendo may allow players to play games like Fortnite online for free, but that has never been something Microsoft has done. From the very beginning Xbox Live Gold was always require to play online.

My only suggestion is if you want to play games like Fortnite online for free perhaps you should look at other suppliers of consoles.
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

What's Everyone Playing This Weekend (03/01 - 05/01)

My son has been educating me in the ways of Fortnite. I am now really starting to like the game
Thema:

1. Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are... - Similar Threads - Fortnite has been

2. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  3. "Fortnite" think account has been compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Fortnite" think account has been compromised.: When I play, I have a different character and it does not let me change this. Then I get booted off the game. appreciate the help! 6f3f53b3-4e83-449f-9504-baf1d4a53970
  4. Xbox One X has low textures in Fortnite and is slow and has awful lag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X has low textures in Fortnite and is slow and has awful lag.: Hi so last year I bought an Xbox and it worked for 5 months then errors started occurring. 1. The Xbox has a weird beeping noise on the CPU itself which I find unusual 2. The HDD has the same...
  5. Mic works in party chat but not in game on Fortnite. Software has been updated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic works in party chat but not in game on Fortnite. Software has been updated.: My son is getting really frustrated. He is playing Fortnite using a turtle beach headset, he can talk to people in party chat but in game mode he has no mic. I have tested the headset on my laptop...
  6. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  7. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite: Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718
  8. fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?: Hello, My son has installed fortnite on his xbox one, but can't play with his friends on PS4. Is there a way of doing this? We've uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled but this hasn't made a...
  9. Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?: Wondering how many are still huge fortnite players or has it lost its luster? Do you move on quick to the next game or grind fortnite hard? b5102ad1-9924-45b1-bd55-7341630b326f
  10. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...