Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

Discus and support Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnnemarieV., Feb 12, 2019.

1. AnnemarieV.
    AnnemarieV. Guest

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are...

Die blokkade opheffen gaat niet lukken met de stappen die het systeem aangeeft ( instellingen-> account -> familieinstellingen-> familieleden beheren... Wat moet ik daar aanklikken/aanpassen?

Ik ben onderhand die hele xbox en dat Fortnite spuugzat!

[Translation - Unblocking will not succeed with the steps that the system indicates (settings-> account-> Family Settings-> Manage family members... What should I click/Modify?

I am by now that whole Xbox and that Fortnite Spuugzat!]

:)

AnnemarieV., Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are blocked.. How do I fix it again?

Hey Anne Marie,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, we suggest you try checking out our

Privacy and Online safety settings
    page. In the page you are currently in, go ahead and select the account you are going to be using to play Fortnite. Once you do, make sure to select the option for "Privacy and Online Safety" followed by "View details
    and customize." This is the section in which you can manage the permissions for the account. You can set it as unrestricted or restricted as you like. Hope this helps! :D
  3. AnnemarieV. Win User

Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are blocked.. How do I fix it again?

"online play is blocked for this account"

I have to change something in " family"

But " what". and " where" ??? I dont understand a thing of this thing
  4. choppyseize Win User

Are you saying you're trying to get past the online safety and privacy settings to play a game ?
  5. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

When you buy a game from the dashboard does it have online?

The disc version is online...so I assume the download version would be as well. The game has been out for some time now.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

playing from different locations but with the same account

Thank you for you quick reply! The game he likes to play is Fortnite.

One last thing...So if he has the xbox console at my house than he can have a PC with windows 10 at his dads house and play Fortnite using the same account without taking the xbox console with him? /LT
    Fortnite is not an actual play anywhere title for the Xbox one and Windows 10. However, you can download the PC version of Fortnite threw the

EPIC Games website
    . You would then link your Microsoft account and have access to the content that's been unlocked threw that MS account.
Thema:

1. Fortnite has been downloaded but now that pokkeding indicates that online games are... - Similar Threads - Fortnite has been

2. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  3. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  4. In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...: Hallo Ich habe mir zum veranschaulichen meines Problems die Synonyme AAA für meinen Microsoft-Account gegeben und BBB für meinen Epic-Account, also quasi der Name, der während einer Partie...
  5. Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?: I noticed at the Top 25 and Top 10 of the game it whipped me out at 100% Health within a few seconds but in Social games I don't remember it this fast and strong but I can be wrong....
  6. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite: Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718
  7. fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?: Hello, My son has installed fortnite on his xbox one, but can't play with his friends on PS4. Is there a way of doing this? We've uninstalled fortnite and reinstalled but this hasn't made a...
  8. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...
  9. Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?: Wondering how many are still huge fortnite players or has it lost its luster? Do you move on quick to the next game or grind fortnite hard? b5102ad1-9924-45b1-bd55-7341630b326f
  10. Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on Xbox has to be able to play on systems that don't have Xbox Live Gold.: It's so **** stupid that xbox one users have to have live gold to play fortnite. This **** is one of the sole reasons i'm not buying an xbox (other than exclusives, which I personally don't care...