Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE

Discus and support Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought Inferno's pack in Fortnite from Microsoft Store to my Xbox account at this Sunday, the moment after I bought the pack, i received a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GabrielMira, May 17, 2019.

1. GabrielMira
    GabrielMira Guest

Hi, I just bought Inferno's pack in Fortnite from Microsoft Store to my Xbox account at this Sunday, the moment after I bought the pack, i received a receipt, telling me that the content was available in-game. So, i opened the game and the pack didn't come!
    So, i waited 2 days because I thought it could be something with the payment but it wasn't!

So, i just contacted the support of Xbox, and they said me to do some stuff that i had already done, than I told to the Support guy if could be the problem that Xbox Live was trying to solve that envolved "Buying and Content in-game" something like that.
    This problem I saw in Xbox Live Status.

So, the Support guy told me that could be the reason of me not receive my package in-game.

AND if you take a look in the opinios about the package in Microsoft store, there are another guys that said that they also have/had this problem(and they bought days before me!!).

HERE(It is in portuguese): https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/battle-royale-do-fortnite-pacote-desafios-inferno/c1d4hchgqxmt?activetab=pivot:reviewstab

I already talked to the support of Epic Games, and they said that the problem comes from Microsoft, because the content for Xbox is all responsability of Microsoft.

I hope you guys could help me to receive my pack, also now that the package can not be bought anymore because was a limited edition.

:)

GabrielMira, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE - Similar Threads - Fortnite Inferno's Pack

2. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack: Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack will not give you the in-game items until its official launch. Did the Cube...
  3. Lol fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lol fortnite: This not realy a question but like i havent been on fortnite in like 3 weeks cuz i got no wifi, but whats happend the last month? de7106cf-ffc4-4b60-9b1d-10778663d7de
  4. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...
  5. My Fortnite wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite wont load: Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home console. Would it have something to do with me...
  6. fortnite

in XBoX on Mobile
    fortnite: what games are the least toxic for people to enjoy 178a8ff8-ffc5-4c58-bb23-f89ab2186a14
  7. I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.: So, I was going to get some V-Bucks today, and all of the sudden, when I clicked buy nothing happened, and my money didn't get taken. I don't exactly know if this is an error or I'm banned from...
  8. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Avevo un codice xbox live gold, per giocare a fortnite l'ho inserito ho giocato, ma ora è scaduto, come faccio adesso ha fare l'abbonamento di € 6,99 per un mese? Oppure quello di € 2,00 al mese...
  9. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...
  10. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Buongiorno Il gioco fortnite non funziona come posso rinnovare l'abbonamento? [Translation-Good morning The fortnite game does not work how can I renew the subscription? ]...