Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox...

Discus and support Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Fortnite via the Xbox Cloud Gaming website, but all that shows up is a blank navy blue screen, as seen below. [img] I can hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegoLoco7, Sep 19, 2022.

1. LegoLoco7
    LegoLoco7 Guest

Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox...

I'm trying to play Fortnite via the Xbox Cloud Gaming website, but all that shows up is a blank navy blue screen, as seen below.
    Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox... [​IMG]
    I can hear the game audio and controller inputs work, but I can't see anything. This seems to be a server-side issue because the Xbox guide opens up fine.

Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox... [​IMG]
    Should I wait until later and try again, or is this fixable otherwise?

:)

LegoLoco7, Sep 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox Cloud Gaming

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Legoloco7

May I know if you tried using a completely different web browser?
    Or try using the cloud gaming feature via private / incognito mode?

Or if possible, try using a different device and test there if the issue persists
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox Cloud Gaming

Hi, don't worry!

There are no dumb questions, if you don't mind. Please try checking if maybe there are some pending updates for your other PC (the one with the problem)

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

If the issue persists try factory resetting Edge or Brave (or if you don't mind. Reinstall the browsers)

If that doesn't work and in case you have a VPN, firewall, DNS service or similar enabled. Disable each one and give it a new try

--------

If finally the issue persists, please share feedback with the xbox team

To do this click your profile picture > scroll down to the bottom > give feedback > give details, if possible attach the screenshot and your OS, etc (all this is useful info, that helps to the team to diagnose more easily the problem)
  4. LegoLoco7 Win User

I tried with Edge rather than Brave and got the same issue, so yeah, that didn't work. I just tried it on my other computer, and now it's working fine. Thanks, I think. I feel like I shouldn't have submitted this question now.
  5. XxNova XxLegit Win User

Looking for group post

When i go to fortnite and try to find posts it doesent show nothing. Please help
  6. Epic Louie Win User

what color did you set your achievement pop up's on your xbox one?

I went with navy blue since it's my favorite color.
Thema:

1. Fortnite is showing nothing but a navy blue screen when trying to access it through Xbox... - Similar Threads - Fortnite showing nothing

2. I change my Xbox gamer tag but on fortnite my old one is still showing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I change my Xbox gamer tag but on fortnite my old one is still showing: Above is my new one below is my old one [img] bbd2fa8d-a158-4786-bf93-15050ef76071
  3. Fortnite in-game content redeemed through microsoft store not showing up on my epic account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite in-game content redeemed through microsoft store not showing up on my epic account...: My friend gave me a code for fortnite (for a pack in specific) that I used on the microsoft store to redeem the gift, as I read online , xbox live (or xbox) is synced with the microsoft store, and...
  4. I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Graveyard pack from fortnite and redeemed It and Its not showing up: My epic and Xbox accounts are connected but it's not showing up on epic do I have to log to Xbox first? cause I don't have an Xbox 5f555186-9f8e-4609-9f93-9a2cf47aeaa2
  5. I bought vbucks on fortnite. They aren't showing up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks on fortnite. They aren't showing up!: I bought vbucks on forntite about a week ago and they haven't showed up. I tried contacting Epic Games and they eventually got back to me saying that my purchase of vbucks was through the...
  6. vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account

in XBoX on Windows
    vbucks purchased from the microsoft store not showing up in my fortnite pc account: Hi, I purchased vbucks from the Microsoft store and see it in my purchase history, but when I launch fortnite with the same connected account on my PC, I don't see the 1000 vbucks I just bought....
  7. Fortnite Vbucks not showing up after challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite Vbucks not showing up after challenges: My son has recently encountered an issue where he does certain challenges for vbucks and they dont show up. This has never happened before. Hes done similar challenges and gotten the vbucks so i...
  8. I bought the Dimond deva pack on Fortnite and it wont show.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the Dimond deva pack on Fortnite and it wont show.: I bought the Dimond deva pack on Fortnite. When I went to fortnite it wasn't there. I linked my Xbox and epic games account and I still dont see it. I play on pc why isnt it working....
  9. I bought something for fortnite off microsfoft.com and its not showing up on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought something for fortnite off microsfoft.com and its not showing up on my account: I bought something for fortnite off microsfoft.com on my pc and its not showing up on my account on my pc. It says the purchase was completed but it's still not showing up in my account...
  10. Fortnite V-Bucks Card Shows "Invalid Code" When I Try To Redeem It On Epic Games Site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Bucks Card Shows "Invalid Code" When I Try To Redeem It On Epic Games Site: Can anyone help me? Bought a Fortnite V-Bucks card and I logged in to my Epic Games account to redeem it. When I entered the code, it says "Invalid Code". It also appears that the code I scratched...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox cloud gaming blue screen