fortnite login error

Discus and support fortnite login error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am unable to go into fortnite, the game launches and loads up but when i try to sign in it says, "unable to sign in to account for xbox live", i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaelenNaidoo, Apr 7, 2020.

1. KaelenNaidoo
    KaelenNaidoo Guest

fortnite login error

i am unable to go into fortnite, the game launches and loads up but when i try to sign in it says, "unable to sign in to account for xbox live", i tried factory resetting the console, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, removing my account and readding
    it but noting works,i am able to play other games online like COD and rocket league just fine, other profiles on the same xbox are able to login and play fortnite. my internet connection is fine and epic says that everything seems good on their end.

:)

KaelenNaidoo, Apr 7, 2020
  2. xXRachieeXx1993 Win User

fortnite login error

Hello,

Try reaching out to the Xbox Support team, and they will be able to establish if anything is wrong with your xbox live account. Alternatively, contact Epic games and see if they can unlink your xbox and epic account and then attempt relinking it.

-Rachiee
  3. KittyKat7887 Win User

Fortnite Login

Thank you, I'll reply in a few days to see if this method worked!
  4. voodooworm Win User

Fortnite Login

Go on epic games website and log in. Proceed to settings and find linked accounts and make sure no accounts are set to it. If none are, epic games support may be your best bet to solving your login problems. I hope this helped and have a good day!

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/
  5. KittyKat7887 Win User

Fortnite Login

I'm currently in contact with an Epic Games employee, but I don't believe they quite understood the question properly. If I'm right, they think I accidentally deleted my Epic Games account; I did this on purpose because I wanted to log back into my other
    account that had all of my stuff. When I deleted the account I meant to, it wasn't an accident, but now Epic Games says that there is still an account that is linked to my Xbox Live, but when I try to log in via Xbox Live it prompts me with the message that
    essentially says the account is inactive.
  6. MythicCylinder Win User

Fortnite Login

Try to get in contact with epic games
Thema:

fortnite login error

1. fortnite login error - Similar Threads - fortnite login error

2. Fortnite Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Login: So I just recently got logged out of my Fortnite account on my Xbox, and I didn't notice so I accidentally made a new account. I still have my old one, but I just deleted the new account that was...
  3. Fortnite - Can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite - Can't login: Trying to login to Fortnite keep getting message that "Something went wrong - sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app, or, if the game has a trial version that has...
  4. Cant login to Xbox Live in Fortnite.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox Live in Fortnite.: I know some people might make fun of me, but whenever I try to login into Fortnite, it says "unable to sign un to your account for Xbox Live. Please try again later"....
  5. can't login to my fortnite account with the screenshot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't login to my fortnite account with the screenshot: so i am having a problem when i am login to my fortnite account i need help here is the screenshot : [img] b7066966-03dc-421e-9abf-22da8f1c094a
  6. Fortnite "failed login"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite "failed login": Fortnite "failed login" despite update done, what to do now? e38af9a4-1b0c-4df6-abbc-f3359bffb442
  7. Xbox controller login me out of fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller login me out of fortnite: While playing fortnite my xbox controller disconnects and then it logs me out of fortnite, why is this happening my friend said it dosent happen to him even when his batteris die, and my batteries...
  8. having problem to login fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problem to login fortnite: hi I created x box account for my son to play fortnite and I give permission and put my account for a security but he cant login fortnite 20b0acbf-2dd1-43e4-9217-ef22f3bca959
  9. Xbox Live Gold & No login to Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & No login to Fortnite: Although I have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription lasting into 2019 I'm unable to login to Fortnite with the error message that Xbox Luve Gold is required. a86a8efb-3f34-4d56-a562-22ef5bce36ea
  10. Fortnite Game & Login Failed Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Game & Login Failed Error Message: Hello There, I keep getting trouble with Fortnite game. Always getting same message of login failed unable to sign in to your xbox live account, please try again later. Can you please help...