Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one

Discus and support Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All I have Fortnite on a xbox one and a iphone and have been playing on both for quite a while and earnt some good skins and achievements. About 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LintyBeret43050, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one

Hi All

I have Fortnite on a xbox one and a iphone and have been playing on both for quite a while and earnt some good skins and achievements.

About 2 weeks ago I tried to link a second xbox at another house to the account. It failed, or at least i thought it had. Then when i went back to the original xbox, all my achievements and skins were gone? Basically the game was back to beginning. But
    when i accessed the game on my phone, all my achievements and skins were still there.

I have tried deleting the account from the xbox and restarting, clearing the storage of all my data from the xbox etc, but nothing works, i cant get my hard earned achievements back on the xbox.

I tried to relink my mobile account to the original xbox, but it said that, "this xbox has already been associated with another xbox live account ".

I am stuck, tried relinking accounts loads of time, searched google for answers, but i cant find any solutions. Can anybody help, i want my stuff back!

:)

LintyBeret43050, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, I Think with you need search for Support from Epic Game the Fortnit is Epics responsability
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

In the Epic Games FAQ it is clear that if you do this you will lose your progress.

Contact in-game support to try to resolve the issue.
  4. LintyBeret43050 Win User

Thanks i'll drop them a message and see what happens:)
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there LintyBeret,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with linking your Epic Account. Sounds like the second account is the linked rather than the primary account. For more information, I recommend trying to reach out to

Epic Game Support
    for more in-game account assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. WPAK Win User

bonjour j ai perdu tout mes skin objets ect sur fortnite comment faire pour les récupéré

Web translation:

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to get them back

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to recover

Response:

Hi there,

please double check if you unlinked the epic account, if you have done so you'll need to relink it again.

See this link for a similar situation:
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/bug-reports/battle-royale-aa/258560-3-4-0-lost-all-skins-and-all-progress
    For any further support regarding to fortnite skins etc. it's best to post that issue on the fortnite forums via that same link,
    since skins etc is linked to the epic account and not the Xbox Live Account itself.
Thema:

1. Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one - Similar Threads - Fortnite lost skins

2. XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up: Hi Trying to sort out Fortnite for my son. He currently logs in to XBOX using his mother's email and password. His Fortnite account is linked to this xbox account. I need to link his fortnite...
  3. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack: Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack will not give you the in-game items until its official launch. Did the Cube...
  4. Lol fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lol fortnite: This not realy a question but like i havent been on fortnite in like 3 weeks cuz i got no wifi, but whats happend the last month? de7106cf-ffc4-4b60-9b1d-10778663d7de
  5. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...
  6. My Fortnite wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite wont load: Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home console. Would it have something to do with me...
  7. fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]: Bonjour, J'ai acheter en magasin le pack Xbox one s 1to avec le pack eon fortnite, mais j'ai perdue le code dans la boite de la console. [Translation - Hello, I buy in store the pack Xbox one s...
  8. Fortnite i lost objects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite i lost objects: Yesterday I returned to it and when I connected they put me a message saying that I would have asked a refund(repayment) thus he(it) my to remove these objects but these false because I have...
  9. Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Fortnite lost its luster or is it still at the top?: Wondering how many are still huge fortnite players or has it lost its luster? Do you move on quick to the next game or grind fortnite hard? b5102ad1-9924-45b1-bd55-7341630b326f
  10. Lost everthing on Fortnite Battle Royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost everthing on Fortnite Battle Royal: So on epic games this account is link my about all caps the email to that account is non exist so I need help unlinking that epic games account from my xbox ....