Fortnite Main Event (Season 8) Glitched out?

Discus and support Fortnite Main Event (Season 8) Glitched out? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So many of you may know that Fortnite just had their live event about an hour ago. Did the event go live for you? I with many other players had their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Axis Se7en, May 6, 2019.

1. Axis Se7en
    Axis Se7en Guest

So many of you may know that Fortnite just had their live event about an hour ago. Did the event go live for you? I with many other players had their game sessions glitch and the event never took place. When you would leave and come back the map has
    changed. Just wondering how many of us got cheated.

:)

Axis Se7en, May 6, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

I thought my server was broken too, but eventually it was able to start. It does look like it glitched out for many people, but you could probably look online to see what happened.
  3. F5 Penguin Win User

My son says he was in the event, but I don't know enough about Fortnite to say one way or the other.
  4. WillGamer2006 Win User

The Event Didn't Happen For A Lot Of Lobbies. Epic Games Has Apologized In The Lobby And Is Offering A Free Glider And Refunds To Those Who Bought It.

Hope This Helped! :)
  5. slangille Win User

Good evening,

Fortnite have confirmed via tweet that they are aware there was an issue with the event and anyone who was in the server at the time will be receiving the reward that was offered. The tweet was as follows:

We apologize that some players were unable to view the Unvaulting event. Anyone who jumped into the Unvaulting playlist will be granted the Arcana Glider in the coming days. Players who purchased the
    Arcana Glider previously will be refunded their V-Buck

For those players who were unable to participate, we are working to release replay files of the event so that you can witness the Unvaulting from within the client.
  6. WinsomeSword Win User

War Supporter Ribbon?

So you are calling us nerds yet you visit a (made up) site called "achievementguide.com"?

Using your logic, buying the Season Pass and DLC are also events and EPIC is trying to fix them because they are glitched.

Stop making up this whole "someone from EPIC said it was glitched" and get it through your head that it doesn't count as an event.
Thema:

1. Fortnite Main Event (Season 8) Glitched out? - Similar Threads - Fortnite Main Event

2. Probleme lors du lancement du jeu Fortnite avec message erreur suivant:[Trouble launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme lors du lancement du jeu Fortnite avec message erreur suivant:[Trouble launching...: Lorsque je lance le jeux Fortnite et que j’appuie sur « appuyer pour commencer » j’attend quelque Seconde et le message suivant s’affiche : « Erreur de réseau lors de la vérification des...
  3. I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account

in XBoX on Windows
    I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account: Didn't get my laguna pack on fortnite 019f4371-215c-4eb0-9e47-fe1e3c3eb668
  4. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: My son got fortnite for the xbox one x. Its updated and now is asking for a password to play and to pay a monthly payment just to play 6560ea64-8687-4e8e-8e7a-e8e2eb9432d5
  5. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Fortnite ne fonctionne toujours pas malgré votre notification, pouquoi? [Translation - Fortnite still does not work despite your notification, why?] d5e02df4-2059-48cd-a316-e74d0af723ac
  6. fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite code eon perdue[fortnite code lost]: Bonjour, J'ai acheter en magasin le pack Xbox one s 1to avec le pack eon fortnite, mais j'ai perdue le code dans la boite de la console. [Translation - Hello, I buy in store the pack Xbox one s...
  7. Fortnite game chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game chat not working: I was playing with my friends and we were in game chat and suddenly it stopped working i restarted my xbox and my network but still it didnt work i tried turning my voice chat off then on but...
  8. Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite - Inferno's Pack - BOUGHT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVE: Hi, I just bought Inferno's pack in Fortnite from Microsoft Store to my Xbox account at this Sunday, the moment after I bought the pack, i received a receipt, telling me that the content was...
  9. Play Fortnite Without Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Fortnite Without Gold: May the Xbox players play the game FORTNITE without Gold, like Ps4? Thank you! (Only this game, please) d48b9885-af29-4da7-863e-6fa4241e49a8
  10. Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz: Xbox one x run fortnite with 120hz?? I mean video hz, FPS e8da9102-37cb-4818-b201-facd45b56a58