Fortnite multi player not working

Discus and support Fortnite multi player not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son and I play Fortnite multiplayer duos on Split screen. Recently we are able to log in as normal and play one game. Then when both of us die, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Garet Beane, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Garet Beane
    Garet Beane Guest

My son and I play Fortnite multiplayer duos on Split screen. Recently we are able to log in as normal and play one game. Then when both of us die, and we hit “ready up” the time just ticks away and never connects us. So we go to lobby and the screen says my name ThePizzaGuy4033 “Waiting for ThePizzaGuy4033 to ready up”. At this point we restart the xbox and are able to play once more before we do this hole cycle again.
    we have tried uninstalling fortnite and that doesnt work. There is NO customer service at Epic Games. Who can let me know how to fix this?

:)

Garet Beane, Feb 20, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

fortnite multi player

Hello JackWensell,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your child is unable to use the multiplayer features for Fortnite due to the account's settings. We recommend logging in to the parent account to

change the online safety and privacy settings for the child account
    . You want to make sure that are no settings that are restricting your child's ability to connect with other players. The support article we provided explains how to complete this process.
    Be sure to let us know the results JackWensell!
  3. xSovietx 317 Win User

Online multiplayer

Multi-player not working east coast.
  4. junkmailhater Win User

Multiplayer experience for people who actually play campaigns...

I kind of agree. I prefer to play the campaign mode first. Used to make the multi-player more understandable and enjoyable. Now, you have to play multi-player first so you don't get "left behind". I also don't quite understand the people that just play the
    multi-player. I see alot of MW3 players that don't have any or very few achievements, but absolutely kick butt on multi-player. I guess that is from playing multi-player from day 1.

I did try the multi-player on MW3 first, but that only lasted for a few days. Just to get the feel for it. I'm still working on the "harder" campaign achievements, but I also enjoy other games that I'm working on now. MW3 multi-player just isn't a good
    game for me.
  5. ElementalFadeD Win User

how to hit level 10 on weaopns

NG+ or buy packs in multi player, recruitment works best
  6. ClearHoriz0n Win User

Does Multi-player work?

I am having issues with the multiplayer as well. I downloaded the game and tried first without downloading the free multiplayer adds for each expansion, yet after I downloaded the adds from the downloadable content tab in game(1,2, and 3) it still says "No
    games available" when i try to find games in both ranked and non ranked. I can see leaderboards but can't find a match! I have uninstalled all 3 adds from my computer and tried re-installing them in order and still nothing. Please let me know whats going on...
    I bought this game to play multiplayer mainly and can't even find a game! Help please!
Thema:

1. Fortnite multi player not working - Similar Threads - Fortnite multi player

2. Fortnite vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite vbucks: Ive purchased a $25 xbox gift card and ive redeemed it no problems there, but when i go to buy 1,000 vbucks it comes up with an error message saying Supplied index of: 1 not valid for inventory...
  3. Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox: Can anyone help with the problem of not been able to sign in to fortnite on xbox. Get's to the screen press A to sign in then comes up with a screen saying unable to sign in to xbox live, try...
  4. Linking xbox to fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking xbox to fortnite account: I have been in touch with epic games and they assure me that the account is linked to my xbox but when i try to log in, it asks me to purchase the game again or buy a new plan. Epic states this is...
  5. Gift card funds not available for fortnite purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card funds not available for fortnite purchase: I deposited $25 gift card. But it's not an option to use for vbucks. Checked my account on my xbox and it shows I have the $25 in my account. I went to the Microsoft website and there it shows I...
  6. Issues with Fortnite Crew Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Fortnite Crew Subscription: Hi!! I have paid for the Subscription for Fortnite crew since febuary. But, this month it is not renewing and giving me my V bucks and Skin. Is anyone else having triuble with this?...
  7. Gift card funds not available for fortnite purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card funds not available for fortnite purchase: Just deposited $25 to buy v bucks. It is not showing the funds as an option to use. I checked the payment and billing section on the xbox and it shows it in my account. When I log into my...
  8. Fortnite will not let sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite will not let sign in: Keep getting an error message on fortnite will not let me sign in since xbox had issues last week i have deleted game and re-installed like twice it is saying there is a problem on your end...
  9. fortnite multi player

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite multi player: Please help. For some reason My kid can't play multi player. I am no longer getting the message on the screen to changes settings but he still can only play by him self. Please help i need exact...
  10. Acces multiplateforme interdit sur Fortnite XBOX pour - 13 ans / Multi-platform access ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acces multiplateforme interdit sur Fortnite XBOX pour - 13 ans / Multi-platform access ...: Bonjour, Mon fils souhaite jouer aux multiplateforme sur Fornite XBOX mais l'option n'apparait pas dans le jeu. EpicsGame me dit que c'est parce qu'il a un compte enfant et qu'il a moins de 13...