Fortnite nao conecta -[Translation - Fortnite does not connect]

Discus and support Fortnite nao conecta -[Translation - Fortnite does not connect] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; o que pode ser meu fortnite não esta conectando fica vericando no sistema e isso já tem 4 dias. -[Translation - what can be my fortnite is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IrisCamelo, Jul 4, 2020.

1. IrisCamelo
    IrisCamelo Guest

o que pode ser meu fortnite não esta conectando fica vericando no sistema e isso já tem 4 dias.

-[Translation - what can be my fortnite is not connecting is checking the system and this is already 4 days.]

:)

IrisCamelo, Jul 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello IrisCamelo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. What is the error message or error code that appears when you try to play Fortnite? Do you get an error message or error code when
    you test your network and multiplayer connections in the network settings? Is this issue occurring when you try to use the multiplayer features of other games? Be sure to let us know the results
    IrisCamelo!
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Epic games

Am pierdut tot pregresul de la Fortnite. Cum pot schimba contul de epic gamesc de pe consola xbox?

am dezinstalat fortnite si tot de la 0 imi apare. Pe tel e ok.

[Translate]

I lost all the pregrels from Fortnite. How do I change the epic Gamesc account on the Xbox console?

I uninstalled fortnite and everything from 0 pops up. The phone's OK.
    Account linking is on the epic website.

puteți conecta conturi doar de pe site-ul epics
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Syncing controllers

Tente conecta ele atraves de um cabo usb ou verifique nas configuracoes se nao existe nenhuma atualizacao para seu controle

-[Translation - Try to connect it via a USB cable or check the settings if there is no update for your control]
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  6. lionblackdark Win User

Xbox live gold

Perché io pago solo per fortnite capito

[Translation-Because I only pay for fortnite understood]
Thema:

1. Fortnite nao conecta -[Translation - Fortnite does not connect] - Similar Threads - Fortnite nao conecta

2. Missing Vbucks in Fortnite on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Vbucks in Fortnite on Xbox: I redeemed a Fortnite gift card on Epic games site. Used the code they provided and uploaded it to Microsoft to redeem on the Xbox. It read successfully redeemed but did not give the 1,000 vbucks...
  3. Fortnite account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite account transfer: Hi All, I have recently just created a new profile/gamer tag under the family profile for the kids. My son has been playing Fortnite for some time now under my account/gamertag and now wants to...
  4. Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Mouse-Fortnite-Doesn't work for Kids account: Just got a keyboard mouse. Works fine in fortnite for my account but for kids account only works in the lobby but once in gameplay it doesn't work. All settings/restrictions lifted on kids...
  5. Xbox One S fortnite mouse size

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S fortnite mouse size: Why is my mouse pointer so big on fortnite when I plug in a mouse to my xbox? Can I make it smaller? ee5be472-c662-4f10-b4f7-d31a3ac9cf31
  6. Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yellow Jacket Fortnite Bundle (cont.): Hi, I know that I already posted my question on this and the answer I got was to contact Epic Games. I contacted them and they told me to contact Xbox or Microsoft. I don't know how to contact...
  7. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...
  8. fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    fortnite: como resolvo o problema de vbucks negativos quem poder ajudar por favor mande a resposta para mim ok foi após um reembolso [Translation - how do i solve the problem of negative vbucks who can...
  9. Why does fortnite need live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does fortnite need live gold: Dear Xbox i wanted to ask you why fortnite even if its a free games could you please remove a live gold membership for fortnite only. Please Your sincerely Raja...
  10. mic on fortnite split screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    mic on fortnite split screen: Why is it that when i play fortnite by myself my mic works but when my brother logs in to play and it changes to a split screen my mic stops working but his still works...