Fortnite not working

Discus and support Fortnite not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnites been acting up on the xbox lately like ive been trying to open the game but it wont start , ive deleted the game and re-installed it , and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrzyGloo, Oct 11, 2019.

1. KrzyGloo
    KrzyGloo Guest

Fortnite not working

Fortnites been acting up on the xbox lately like ive been trying to open the game but it wont start , ive deleted the game and re-installed it , and done everything xbox supports been telling me. I did a reboot on the xbox and it still doesnt work , anyone
    know what i can do to make it work

:)

KrzyGloo, Oct 11, 2019
  2. ImpairedRoom227 Win User

xbox.com Privacy & online safety settings for children added to family

my fortnite is not working
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite Not Working

Hello River,

If your NAT type says getting info, then you are not connecting to the internet. Try rebooting your network hardware. IF you are connected wireless, try connecting with a ethernet cable. If still get the getting info or when you run multiplayer test comes
    up as fails. Here is guide for
    multiplayer error help
    . Then you should contact your ISP.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. riverthomas Win User

Fortnite Not Working

Yeah but cant use multiplayer
  5. Julian_ Win User

Fortnite not working.

6. denis97g Win User

Fortnite not working.

try to power cycle the console.
Thema:

Fortnite not working

1. Fortnite not working - Similar Threads - Fortnite working

2. 2fa on for fortnite not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2fa on for fortnite not working.: Hi, can someone save me from the pain of enabling fortnite 2fa. Summary: XBOX Live account has 2fa enabled. EPIC games account has 2fa enabled. XBOX one X console has fortnite installed been...
  3. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  4. Fortnite Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Not Working: When I Launch Fortnite And Press Continue When Im On It Gets Stuck At "Checking Connection To Datacenters" I Relaunched It And Its Still The Same The Servers Are Online Too...
  5. fortnite wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite wont work: it tells me to enter the following code: 0x97e107df ffbeff0b-8746-4f38-9c50-c0f9217457d9
  6. How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the Leveling system work in Fortnite for Ranking up and down?: How do you level up and down in Fortnite? What are the ranks from start to end in Fortnite? Is it easy to level up and down in Fortnite? b4d12457-0d73-478d-b736-996a8f61ed4d
  7. Power A xbox one controller not working on pc Fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Power A xbox one controller not working on pc Fortnite: So Recently I got a PowerA Xbox One controller for around £15 on cashconverters. It was great, you know I was playing Fortnite and all those other popular games. However my joystick was a bit...
  8. Fortnite game chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game chat not working: I was playing with my friends and we were in game chat and suddenly it stopped working i restarted my xbox and my network but still it didnt work i tried turning my voice chat off then on but...
  9. Fortnite is not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is not working properly: I can't play anymore because my backspace button doesn't work on my XBOX ONE S' virtual keyboard fb56ce8d-366c-4dde-83b3-181d494038c5
  10. I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.: Split from this thread. Hello, I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working. Please replace my code [Mod removed image- personal information]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KrzyGloo