Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV

Discus and support Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All, I see this question has been asked a million times prior to Season 11. But the previous answers no longer look to solve how to have voice chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seahawks4life, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV

Hi All,

I see this question has been asked a million times prior to Season 11. But the previous answers no longer look to solve how to have voice chat on headset and the TV.

Any tips with the newest season?

Thanks!

:)

Seahawks4life, Nov 19, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

As KingOfTheRen said, you may need to change some of your settings and check your tv volume to get the desired out come from your audio.
  3. KingOfTheRen Win User

In your settings see if you have the party chat set to playing from your TV AND headset. Besides that turn off your TV volume if you're playing with a headset on.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

checks in the audio settings, there must be an option that duplicates the audios
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite voice chat while streaming on twitch

Hello Kah

Are you having chat go thru headset or the TV? Also I know there been a lot of issues with chat on Fortnite itself for the past couple weeks.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team
  6. Puttejo Win User

Headset

I think its a third party headset , it is not a microsoft headset but stereo headset. . Yes he can sometimes hear other players . He is using Fortnite in game chat.

Patrik
Thema:

1. Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV - Similar Threads - Fortnite Hearing chat

2. Salve o mundo (Fortnite) vai ter promoção em 2020? [Save the World (Fortnite) will get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Salve o mundo (Fortnite) vai ter promoção em 2020? [Save the World (Fortnite) will get...: Eu gostaria de saber se o modo salve o mundo do jogo Fortnite, vai estar com 50% de desconto nessa páscoa. Alguém pode me dizer se vai ter promoção de páscoa esse ano? [Translation-I'd like to...
  3. Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?: Microsoft should make Fortnite free to play, there is no sense that people needs a subscription to play these games, This will make people angry, less people playing on Xbox and Microsoft dosen't...
  4. Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me: I play on xbox, and ever since cross play has been a thing, i haven’t been able to hear ps4 players, and they can’t hear me either. I tried just about everything and nothing has worked. I’ve tried...
  5. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...
  6. People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite: I've contacted Microsoft 4 times tried numerous times to fix my turtle beach headset on my xbox one console. Nothing seems to work permanently. It will work for the time being after I've followed...
  7. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...
  8. Fortnite - Can’t hear teammates on Twitch stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite - Can’t hear teammates on Twitch stream?: Hi. Streaming Fortnite - I play on xbox and my friend plays on the playstation. Our communication is in the game, but the audience always listens to a friend at all. I can hear him in the game....
  9. I want to hear Fortnite game chat through headset and tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to hear Fortnite game chat through headset and tv: Hi everyone, I'm a mom of a child who plays fortnite and I want to be able to hear his chat conversation through the TV while he is on his headset. He uses a turtle headset plugged into his...
  10. Love to hear if your a PUBG or FORTNITE player and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Love to hear if your a PUBG or FORTNITE player and why?: I havent played pubg yet but fortnite seems to be evolving and changing very quickly that i didnt feel the need to try it but i hear alot of players saying they love it alot better. So id love to...