Fortnite promotion 3 months gold with 1,000 V-Bucks

Discus and support Fortnite promotion 3 months gold with 1,000 V-Bucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I buy this promotion the past week on friday 14 december 2018 and the gold are good but the V-Bucks is not arrive. My brother buy this promotion and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by o BoxiBuggs o, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Fortnite promotion 3 months gold with 1,000 V-Bucks

I buy this promotion the past week on friday 14 december 2018 and the gold are good but the V-Bucks is not arrive. My brother buy this promotion and with he all correct. I need help

:)

o BoxiBuggs o, Dec 31, 2018
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Oferta Xbox [Xbox Offer]

Hello There,

Are you referring to the 3 months of Xbox live and get 1,000 V-Bucks? If you are the code will come to Xbox message center on the console or Xbox app for the V-bucks if you are eligible. This promotion was for new customers that have not had Xbox live or
    had a subscription that was cancelled Before 10/1/2018. If you had a subscription when you purchased three months of gold then you are not eligible for the 1,000 V-Bucks.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

No Code For Fortnite

Hey Epic,

Thank you for reaching out! If you are referring to the 1,000 V-Bucks with 3 months of Gold promotion, you should be receiving your code by January 9th. Hope this helps! :D
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

It can take up to 2 weeks for the promotional code to be sent through, just be sure to be checking the account that made the purchase.
  5. Oraclea Win User

Hi, note that the V-Bucks code may take up to 2 weeks to arrive as per the terms of this promotion. The code should arrive as a message from Xbox Live in your Xbox Message Center when it arrives. If you don't receive the code within 2 weeks from purchase,
    I'd advise making another post in this forum at that time. Hope this helps!
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

Your V-Bucks should arrive within two weeks after your date of purchase. Though if you do feel concerned, I would advise you to contact Xbox Billing Support to answer any questions
    you may have.

Best,

Nozzle :)
Thema:

1. Fortnite promotion 3 months gold with 1,000 V-Bucks - Similar Threads - Fortnite promotion months

2. Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion: purchase the $9.99 for three months of xbox live with the fortnite promotion this past December and i have not received any vbucks in the account. d05e348d-d5d2-4e39-9887-746c6754c3b8
  3. FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FORTNITE 1000 VBUCKS + 3 MONTHS LIVE GOLD PROMOTION: I bought the promotion for 1000 vbucks and 3 months live gold but still did not get my vbucks. Please help me with this and give my vbucks. 1f3f98d7-f21a-414e-9012-a4ff592977d9
  4. xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion: Hello, I bought the 3 Month Live Plan & I‘m still missing the 1000 VBucks. I checked my messages on xBox & got none. Then I contacted the live support & the told me: “I understand your point. If...
  5. Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion: Hello i havent recieved my v bucks, i have gotten gold before but i was eligable as when i was signed in on my acc it shwed clearly the deal and i bought it so yeah thanks please i dont want to...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Promotion: Good Afternoon, I bought the Xbox Live Gold Fortnite promotion, that comes with 3 months of xbox live gold and 1,000 vbucks. I did get the 3 months of Xbox Live gold but I never got the 1,000 V...
  7. Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks: Subscribed xboxlivegold membership on dec7 . Did not recieve my promotional fortnite v bucks yet 54b3df10-10cf-445a-9027-14da9467e9ac
  8. Fortnite Promotion Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Promotion Not Working: [img] Good afternoon, I recently had an substcription of 1 month of xbox live gold for $10 monthly. I changed it to 3 months of xbox live gold for an fortnite and xbox promotion. I was wondering...
  9. FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION: I bought a Gift card with 12 months of xbox live gold, why i can`t get free v-bucks too? e0a17ca3-b7a1-40e6-b466-d3769ce467c7
  10. Fortnite V-Bucks Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite V-Bucks Promotion: Split from this thread. How do u get the promotion? As in where do you find it because ive looked on the store but i cant find it? d9b8cd01-ccd8-4cfd-9051-68cde2933765