Fortnite quest sequence says I am ineligible

Discus and support Fortnite quest sequence says I am ineligible in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Whenever I go to check my progress on the quests it simply tells me I am ineligible. Fortnite is my favorite game and I do not want to miss out on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Nburns25, May 8, 2018.

1. Nburns25
    Nburns25 Guest

Whenever I go to check my progress on the quests it simply tells me I am ineligible. Fortnite is my favorite game and I do not want to miss out on whatever the reward is. Someone please help me fix this issue!

:)

Nburns25, May 8, 2018
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Fortnite quest sequence says I am ineligible. Please help!

Hey Nburns25! We have passed this info along to the proper teams to take a look at whats going on. As soon as we know more we will try to let you know. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, May 8, 2018
  3. Nburns25
    Nburns25 Guest

Whenever I go to check my progress on the quests it simply tells me I am ineligible. Fortnite is my favorite game and I do not want to miss out on whatever the reward is. Someone please help me fix this issue!

Nburns25, May 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Fo help with quests, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Fo help with quests, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Nburns25! We have passed this info along to the proper teams to take a look at whats going on. As soon as we know more we will try to let you know. Thanks!
  9. IAmSpartachris1 Win User

Ineligible for quests?

An answer would be great. Any time now.
  10. PrimePikachu Win User

Xbox GamePass Quest

too qualify for the quest was I supposed to have Game Pass before September because I got game pass to do the quest and Cannot find it in my Game pass tab also when I try to check progress its says quest ineligible and I have already gotten 5 achievements
Thema:

1. Fortnite quest sequence says I am ineligible - Similar Threads - Fortnite quest sequence

2. Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold

in XBoX Rewards
    Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold: I completed all the quest with gold for fortnite it was login to gold "x" days play fortnite "x" days and download two games with gold I did all that even checked my status online said it was all...
  3. Fortnite xbox quests

in XBoX Rewards
    Fortnite xbox quests: Hi a few weeks ago i emailed xbox support and you said i would be reseaving the fortnite xbox quests reward soon, that was ages ago so i am wondering when i will get it and what will it be and if...
  4. Fortnite May Quest Broken

in XBoX Rewards
    Fortnite May Quest Broken: I completed the Fortnite May quest but have not received a reward yet 483815f9-aa64-4e8d-9307-166ecaa3300b
  5. Fortnite quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Fortnite quest: Hi My name is Myka Klages & I have downloaded three games for May but when I look at my quest/rewards it says I only have 50% done for Xbox gold rewards/quest. I finished the other 2 quest, sign...
  6. Still have not received my Fortnite rewards for May's Xbox Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received my Fortnite rewards for May's Xbox Quest: Before you ask, yes I am a gold member and I did follow all the steps. Your tracker page for Quests never correctly showed the GWG games that I downloaded in May (and a lot of people were having...
  7. Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest: I completed the quests and did not receive the special Fortnite rewards that were promised. I have received rewards from previous months, though. dbd1b4f1-5270-4196-a4ea-1b0b275c46c7
  8. Fortnite May Quest reward??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite May Quest reward??: I completed the Fornite xbox quest of May and have yet to receive my rewards for doing so. All of the past monthly quest have worked and I got those reward the 14/15 of the next month. It's the...
  9. Fortnite quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite quest: I've completed well over the required 5 days of 30min playtime in Fortnite battle royale. The quest tracker has been stuck at 80% complete for close to a week. Being the final day of May i was...
  10. Fortnite quest sequence says I am ineligible. Please help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite quest sequence says I am ineligible. Please help!: Whenever I go to check my progress on the quests it simply tells me I am ineligible. Fortnite is my favorite game and I do not want to miss out on whatever the reward is. Someone please help me...