Fortnite RDW

Discus and support Fortnite RDW in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Fortnite YouTuber make fortnite broken with modding gund that is very Bad i hade YouTuber And YouTuber neco scammer and scammer is very Bad i Help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Der Assassine, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Fortnite RDW

On Fortnite YouTuber make fortnite broken with modding gund that is very Bad i hade YouTuber

And YouTuber neco scammer and scammer is very Bad i Help fortnite and i Report all Player with modding guns and account selling is forbidden

And i Report all Player when Player selling accounts

And cheating,modding,glitch is forbidden.

:)

Der Assassine, Sep 2, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

Fortnite RDW

You can report and block them not only on Microsoft but also on Epic Games because it's against both companies' TOS to sell accounts and cheat.
  3. blueamcat Win User

Fortnite RDW

Don't come to the forums to name and shame. Just report them and move on.
  4. -Brat Win User

Fortnite RDW

Directly report the user through Xbox (on your console, from the App, or the site).

If they're also posting on YouTube, report them on there as well and reach out to support if necessary. Unfortunately, Xbox can only handle what the user does with their accounts on any platform that they own or have rights to, so Xbox has no say or corrective
    action for what this user is doing on other websites, apps, or gaming systems.

I would also recommend reporting them to Epic Games/Fortnite directly by visiting this link here: https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/ and selecting the "Contact
    Us" option in the top right corner in the yellow box.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  6. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
Thema:

Fortnite RDW

1. Fortnite RDW - Similar Threads - Fortnite RDW

2. Fortnite won't recognise my Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't recognise my Xbox live account: Hi For nearly 4 hours i have been trying to get fortnite to work on my xbox one it loads up then takes me straight to the xbox live membership page telling me i need xbox live. Which i already...
  3. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Opa tudo bom? Bom eu estou com um problema e eu não sei a origem dele, seguinte: Eu jogo fortnite e dentro do jogo eu tenho um problema no qual se trata de um lag que da durante a partida e do...
  4. xbox live for fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live for fortnite: Why Microsoft not make Fortnite without gold subscription like other consoles Playstation and Nintendo SwitchI hope you make fortnite without xbox live gold and thanks...
  5. New Fortnite Update, do you like it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Fortnite Update, do you like it?: I would love if it did. I've always fancied giving it a try. But not confident enough I will like it to buy. e29be407-b2bd-4c43-bfca-168bcdc4887c
  6. Fortnite matchmaking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite matchmaking issue: Need help! Each time i start a Fortnite match i get the error Network Connection Lost, how can i fix it? ebd6a14f-0621-448c-a58d-793f88c4a1bb
  7. Fortnite Xbox Cup

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite Xbox Cup: I have not yet received my payment for the Fortnite Xbox Cup. Not really sure what the issue is. Epic Games told me to contact you guys. 5f4bd6bd-86f5-457b-840c-c26dfa7553c7
  8. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  9. lo [translate] do fortnite without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lo [translate] do fortnite without gold: hagan fortnite sin gold payál ya no sirve para pagarlo y es un desperdicio de dinero [Translate] do fortnite without gold payal no longer serves to pay for it and is a waste of money...
  10. el evento de fortnite, genialidad o una gran decepción [Translation -the fortnite event,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    el evento de fortnite, genialidad o una gran decepción [Translation -the fortnite event,...: Y llegó la hora y día pactado, fortnite presentaría algo nuevo, todo empezó y la gente se veía emocionada, pero... sorpresa, no sucedió nada una animación y un minijuego fue todo, varios esperaron...