Fortnite RDW

Discus and support Fortnite RDW in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Fortnite YouTuber make fortnite broken with modding gund that is very Bad i hade YouTuber And YouTuber neco scammer and scammer is very Bad i Help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Der Assassine, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Fortnite RDW

On Fortnite YouTuber make fortnite broken with modding gund that is very Bad i hade YouTuber

And YouTuber neco scammer and scammer is very Bad i Help fortnite and i Report all Player with modding guns and account selling is forbidden

And i Report all Player when Player selling accounts

And cheating,modding,glitch is forbidden.

:)

Der Assassine, Sep 2, 2019
  2. dead zone 3690 Win User

fortnite RDw

3. Kaegston Win User

fortnite RDw

This does not fit in here and must be removed.
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Fortnite RDW

You can report and block them not only on Microsoft but also on Epic Games because it's against both companies' TOS to sell accounts and cheat.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Fortnite RDW

Don't come to the forums to name and shame. Just report them and move on.
  6. -Brat Win User

Fortnite RDW

Directly report the user through Xbox (on your console, from the App, or the site).

If they're also posting on YouTube, report them on there as well and reach out to support if necessary. Unfortunately, Xbox can only handle what the user does with their accounts on any platform that they own or have rights to, so Xbox has no say or corrective
    action for what this user is doing on other websites, apps, or gaming systems.

I would also recommend reporting them to Epic Games/Fortnite directly by visiting this link here: https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/ and selecting the "Contact
    Us" option in the top right corner in the yellow box.
Thema:

Fortnite RDW

1. Fortnite RDW - Similar Threads - Fortnite RDW

2. Xbox one - cant share fortnite save the world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - cant share fortnite save the world: Hi I've just bought new Xbox One X. I made it as my home Xbox. I also created my family group in Xbox. Today I bought Fortnite Save the World using my account. And as I understand, all profiles...
  3. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: It keeps saying error and to see what error code,0x80073cf6 means and i, cant find what it means? 4fdb266d-e107-419f-bd0d-c5b1566e7bba
  4. fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite: i keep getting this message on my fortnite "for some reason fortnite took too long too start" 83284b9a-3422-4f27-8d26-1027197a792a
  5. Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.: My Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update. This isn't the first time this has happened to me Previous update for fortnite was 3.4 gigs... But my...
  6. Fortnite taking so long to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite taking so long to update: I am trying to update fortnite at the usual speed i get on any other game when updating which is 150mbps, but fortnite is updating at a stupid speed of 900kbps or at the max 2mbps, Is there any...
  7. Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?: [IMG] It seems to be happening around the time Fortnite releases a new update. I guess lots of people are downloading it at the same time. But speeds in the kbps. :(...
  8. Xbox One Fortnite Mic not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Mic not working: Anyone familiar with this issue? We've really tried everything. Seen all the YouTube videos. Tried to do what they say. Nothing worked . The mix is fine and we can see on the console that the xbox...
  9. pack fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pack fortnite: I recently redeem a gfit card of Fortnite - Metal Team Leader Pack in the microsoft store. in Microsoft account order history I see the Fortnite - Metal Team Leader pack and on...
  10. fortnite RDw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite RDw: Um Ne Waffe Waffe Full Legie zu machen braucht man 1725 Vorteils Plus Legendär und 1125 Epische Vorteils Plus und bis zu 700 Blaue Vorteils Plus und bis zu 500 Grüne Vorteils Plus und bis zu 1275...