Fortnite SE XB1 Controller Code Redemption Issues

Discus and support Fortnite SE XB1 Controller Code Redemption Issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, I purchased the Fortnite Edition XB1 controller recently and it has 500 VBux and the Dark Vertex Outfit as a bonus. The issue is that I'm a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AayDeeCee, Oct 9, 2019.

1. AayDeeCee
    AayDeeCee Guest

Hello all,

I purchased the Fortnite Edition XB1 controller recently and it has 500 VBux and the Dark Vertex Outfit as a bonus. The issue is that I'm a Fortnite player through Epic Games and its own launcher on PC, not XB.

I spent some time scouring through Epic's site, the launcher/browser and Fortnite itself and any areas where a code could be entered are a few alphanumerics short. Has anyone encountered this same cross-platform redemption issue, and does MS offer (at the least)
    an exchange, the code I have for one they can issue that will work on my PC version of Fortnite? I doubt it, but it's worth asking nonetheless. I see the "requires Xbox Live Gold" stipulation on the card.

Thank you,

-A

:)

AayDeeCee, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hi AayDeeCee,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer
    any questions and provide solution. Thank you again and have a good day!
  3. Jesse165 Win User

Yes Diego is right.

If your Xbox account is linked with your Epic account there is a very small chance it might work but I wouldn't bet on it and either way it can still only be redeemed through the Microsoft website and on your Xbox.

Hope this helps :)
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi AayDeeCee,

Thank you for posting o the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that for you.

The code you have is only redeemable through the Microsoft Store to be applied to a Microsoft account and the content would only be available on Fortnite for the Xbox One platform. The outfit is an Xbox exclusive only obtained on the Xbox One and V-bucks
    are bound to the platform they are redeemed on, in this case it would be Xbox One. The only thing that is cross-platform are the outfits you purchase or redeem granted you have the proper accounts linked to your Epic account. Microsoft cannot exchange that
    code for a code used in Epic's system. You would need to contact
    Epic Games support
    if they can exchange that code for the PC platform.
  5. AayDeeCee Win User

Thank you Diego/Jesse,

I'm going to contact Epic and inquire - if they say no it's not world-ending, but I can make that effort.

/salute

Thanks again!

-A
  6. Anthony L. Win User

direct tv not working

I'm having issues connecting to my DirecTV Genie HR44/500. XB1 cannot find a code to control it. Please help. It was working last week.
Thema:

1. Fortnite SE XB1 Controller Code Redemption Issues - Similar Threads - Fortnite XB1 Controller

2. Fortnite Event Black Hole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Event Black Hole: I'm not a fortnite player but I doubt that fortnite is gone after how popular it has become. b38962b7-beb4-4417-82e2-9b290591744a
  3. Fortnite Blackout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Blackout: Do you guys have ANY info about the Fortnite Blackout? I would like to know any little details about it. Maybe season 11/chapter 2. ANYTHING PLEASE e91c2dec-0a3e-408b-9a55-60731ac8ae2e
  4. FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE BLACK HOLE: What is happening to fortnite im getting really mad ME AND MY BROTHER CAN NOT PLAY FORTNITE ITS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING 13358cc8-aba7-4655-af7c-b11e33dea126
  5. Fortnite/Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite/Help: Hey i just bought the xbox controller the dark vertex skin bundle but i dont have a concle can i still redeem it on the xbox app on apple store and get it on my pc...
  6. Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack: We bought Dark Vertex Outfit (Battle Royale & Creative only), but it doesn't show it on Fortine. What do we have to do? 0b32ef09-db50-4aa4-ae8b-a0e7024dbe49
  7. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  8. Fortnite not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not working: Fortnites been acting up on the xbox lately like ive been trying to open the game but it wont start , ive deleted the game and re-installed it , and done everything xbox supports been telling me....
  9. Keyboard broken on fortnite xb1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keyboard broken on fortnite xb1: I m having issues using my keyboard to play fortnite on my xbox it will work with my other account but not the one with all my items on it someone please help my fix this...
  10. [XB1] Most angry Fortnite Player Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XB1] Most angry Fortnite Player Online: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] 850ac7a0-9999-4908-9c88-afe32a35a955