Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

Discus and support Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FitAngelMom, Jul 11, 2019.

1. FitAngelMom
    FitAngelMom Guest

We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with my profile '' and we linked his Epic Games acocunt
    which has his own profile name. But now, when he plays fortnite, it shows he's playing as '' with all his skins. We can't figure out how to change the display name to his Epic Games profile name. I don't understand how you can link your Epic account
    to an Xbox profile and it doesn't show your Epic gamer name.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

:)

FitAngelMom, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile - Similar Threads - Fortnite showing wrong

2. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  3. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite: Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718
  4. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: I bought a console with a stock Fortnite and can not activate the code. Ask for another code af488c3f-49a2-42f4-a40d-c3e55d987b00
  5. Код Fortnite -[Translation - Fortnite Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Код Fortnite -[Translation - Fortnite Code]: Я приобрел консоль с акцией фортнайт и не могу активировать код. Помогите мне решить эту проблему -[Translation - I purchased a console with the action for Fortnite and can't activate the code....
  6. Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the...: Deleted Fortnite application and cannot reinstall. It shows that I own the game in the Microsoft Store but not in my games and apps. bdb1ccb3-a193-4eca-ba48-741bf5ef4d11
  7. How do i get the crossplatform to show on my fortnite settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the crossplatform to show on my fortnite settings?: Split from this thread. Is there any update on this?? My son still cant play cross platform on fortnite because he has a child account cd7a5d42-a598-4e03-b514-c89c7db5c1f5
  8. How do i get the crossplatform to show on my fortnite settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the crossplatform to show on my fortnite settings?: Hi how do i get the cross platform setting on fortnite? Its not there. any body els had this problem and how did you sort...
  9. Fortnite Skins, etc. not showing up on Xbox any longer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Skins, etc. not showing up on Xbox any longer: My son had to re-login to he his Xbox account and now his skins and progress are no longer appearing on his Xbox. All of it is showing up on the Microsoft account. I contacted Epic Games but they...
  10. Fortnite VBucks Showing Up on Wrong Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks Showing Up on Wrong Profile: I have an Xbox profile (parent) and have my son set up with a child account. I just bought him 1,000 VBucks for Fortnite. However, they are now showing up under my profile and not his. Is there...