Fortnite skin code activation problem

Discus and support Fortnite skin code activation problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have bought a Fortnite key to xbox one (Fortnite Dark Vertex Skin + 2000V-Bucks) from popular online shop recently. Unfortunately I think They... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IgorPlenzler, Oct 2, 2019.

1. IgorPlenzler
    IgorPlenzler Guest

Hello I have bought a Fortnite key to xbox one (Fortnite Dark Vertex Skin + 2000V-Bucks) from popular online shop recently. Unfortunately I think They scam me - When I try to activate it - Xbox says that key is used. I can
    open the ticket and get my money back but I need a proper proofs when code was activated. So my question is - Where I can receive this kind of help? There is chat here? I Never before used Microsoft support help. Best Regards Igor Plenzler

:)

IgorPlenzler, Oct 2, 2019
  2. TimofeiTitov Win User

Hello, I bought a console with fortnight 2.11 and the code on the skin is already activated please replace

Этот код для Fortnite Eon Skin.
    Код уже был активирован, прошу выдать замену

[Mod Translation- This code is for Fortnite Eon Skin. The Code has already been activated, please issue a replacement ]
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Igor,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an issue with a code for Fortnite on your Xbox One console.

For any billing or subscription issues, we recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance:

1. Visit our Contact Us page
    2. Choose a category: Xbox One
    3. Pick a topic: Payment & billing
    4. Select show contact options
    5. Request a call from support

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. zkariazkari Win User

Fortnite XBOX Skin

Hello. I got my son an xbox 1 s with the fortnite skin code, for his 12th birthday. When we put in the code, it says its already used. He loves fortnite and he has always wanted this xbox skin. Help. It was brand new by the way.
    skin zpox fortnite

See
  5. zkariazkari Win User

Fortnite XBOX Skin

Hello. I got my son an xbox 1 s with the fortnite skin code, for his 12th birthday. When we put in the code, it says its already used. He loves fortnite and he has always wanted this xbox skin. Help. It was brand new by the way.
    skin zpox fortnite
  6. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
Thema:

1. Fortnite skin code activation problem - Similar Threads - Fortnite skin code

2. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  3. Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one: Hi All I have Fortnite on a xbox one and a iphone and have been playing on both for quite a while and earnt some good skins and achievements. About 2 weeks ago I tried to link a second xbox at...
  4. Demande de skin XBOX GRATUIT sur Fortnite [Mod Translated - Request for FREE XBOX skin on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande de skin XBOX GRATUIT sur Fortnite [Mod Translated - Request for FREE XBOX skin on...: Bonjour, J’aimerais savoir s’il serais possible d’obter pour avoir plus de skin fortnite gratuit vu que j’ai remarquer que beaucoup de plateforme sorter leur propre skin et que Xbox n’auriez peut...
  5. Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't recieved the Fortnite skin what I reedemed in the Xbox app (windows 10): Hello! I bought a "Fortnite Wild Pack" code. I typed the code in the microsoft store, then reedemed. Its just loading and loading... Then its crashed! I didn't got the skin, and when I try to...
  6. Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I bought a console with the action Fortnite February 22 , and the code on the skin is...: I bought a console but did not understand what was wrong... I decided to turn on forum! (Fortnite Eon Bundle Promotion) 04b0711d-88ec-4526-9afd-90f520b5c492
  7. Fortnite eon skin code unable to get

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite eon skin code unable to get: Hi guys, I've recently purchased the Xbox One S tht is supposed to come with an Eon Skin Code but i dont see any of it right now. It would be very helpful if anyone could fix this problem for me...
  8. Code EON Skin Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code EON Skin Fortnite: Bonjour je voudrais un code pour le pack EON Skin Fortnite . Merci cordialement [Mod Translation: Hello I would like a code for the EON Skin pack Fortnite. Thank you cordially ]...
  9. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  10. Fortnite code skin xbox premium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite code skin xbox premium: I have de xbox one fortnite édition but the passWord to have the skin said already use b4b63116-43ba-43d4-994d-b6b6c0c1f1c7