Fortnite stock

Discus and support Fortnite stock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с сток-фортом, а код для скина уже активирован, замените пожалуйста [Translation - Hello, I bought a console with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Maksim125, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Maksim125
    Maksim125 Guest

Fortnite stock

Здравствуйте, я купил консоль с сток-фортом, а код для скина уже активирован, замените пожалуйста

[Translation - Hello, I bought a console with a stock-fort, and the code for the skin is already activated, please replace]

:)

Maksim125, Apr 5, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Fortnite stock

Hi Maksim,

Thanks for your post! If you've received a bundle with a token that is inatctive/redeemed, then you will need to contact support via our
    Contact Us portal. There, an agent will be able to assist you with getting the correct content for your bundle, by phone or online chat. Also, you may want to contact the retailer
    and request an exchange/refund for your bundle.

I hope this helps!
  3. II M0Z II Win User

With Xbox live rewards ending will the myvip vault be refilled?

Hey Everyone, just to keep you updated on the vault, STILL SOD ALL IN THERE!!

OUT OF STOCK, OUT OF STOCK,

SHOCKING!
    and still

4. theunit1982 Win User

With Xbox live rewards ending will the myvip vault be refilled?

Hey Everyone, just to keep you updated on the vault, STILL SOD ALL IN THERE!!

SHOCKING!
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

All deals are priced at $10, including Diablo 3, BF3, ME3 MP3 and more!

Aw, out of stock. out of stock. out of stock. I think I'm just going to give up. Oh well.
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

I'm getting really [Mod Removed] off

Ok here is my extreme solution. BUY VOTING STOCK IN MICROSOFT. Or if XBOX has voting stock buy those. Buy enough stock , go to the shareholders meeting and demand changes. If Rockstar sells voting stock, buy their stock.

And here is how banning happens.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhz9eTcL1h0&feature=player_embedded]
Thema:

Fortnite stock

1. Fortnite stock - Similar Threads - Fortnite stock

2. Help...!! Sounds familiar, but this is weird. Game (fortnite) won't install or uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help...!! Sounds familiar, but this is weird. Game (fortnite) won't install or uninstall: Hi. I've read a lot of posts about installation stop problems and fixes and tried just about everything. Here's the issue... I used to play fortnite a lot, but uninstalled it. I'm wanting to...
  3. Problemas para abrir Fortnite en Xbox One[Translation-Problems opening Fortnite on Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas para abrir Fortnite en Xbox One[Translation-Problems opening Fortnite on Xbox One]: Hola amigos, hace tres días que no podemos abrir Fortnite en la consola Xbox One. Le damos, hace como que va a abrir, muestra la imagen típica de inicio, pero a los dos o tres segundos, se cierra...
  4. Can’t share screen captures in Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t share screen captures in Fortnite: I have screen captures from Fortnite, but when I attempt to share them, the game tells me it’s unavailable to do this at this time, and “to try again later”. Anyone have an idea of how to fix this...
  5. Fortnite STW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite STW: Hi, I just bought the Fortnite STW Samurai Scrapper bundle on MS store, and want to know if I can play it on my 2 other platforms, because I do not own an Xbox 1 bee271a2-55d4-4d1e-b698-48e47a639b21
  6. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  7. Can't D/l Fortnite patch (Alpha ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't D/l Fortnite patch (Alpha ring): Can't update Fortnite, all I can do is delete the entire game and re download it. Never had a problem like this before. I have an external drive, and this game was saved on the internal drive, no...
  8. Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends: Hi When using fortnite on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my friends when playing with them. I have to go into the audio settings when in fortnite and Switch mic to PTT and voice chat from on to...
  9. Fortnite HUD scale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite HUD scale: Hi all, my son changed the HUD scale on fortnite to small. How do I change it back to normal size again. thanks in Advance 3eab29b6-ccea-4167-bf56-be00a77b0da2
  10. Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite: I am teying to buy vbuck but i cant because all it keeps saying is buy them off of the credit card or paypal and i cant redeem the same code again what should i do...