Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse

Discus and support Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox has two accounts. First account is the account my brother uses. Second account is my account. Whenver I try to sign into fortnite with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by danielchitan, Apr 19, 2020.

1. danielchitan
    danielchitan Guest

My xbox has two accounts.

First account is the account my brother uses.

Second account is my account.

Whenver I try to sign into fortnite with keyboard it keeps going on my brother's account instead of mine.

For me it only signs in with controller.

I have made sure that crossplay is enabled.

Why is it not working?

:)

danielchitan, Apr 19, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. FullestEgx Win User

Hi,

Have you tried unlinking your brother account from the Xbox, then plugging in your keyboard and loading up Fortnite before reconnecting your brother account to your Xbox to see if this causes the same issues?
  4. Verify123✔ Win User

I havent I will try that now Thanks.
  5. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  6. ZELAT0S Win User

On-screen keyboard cursor not moving

hey i got some of a same question how to setup a keyboard and mouse i cant see my mouse moving and when i go in fortnite settings then it says i have to connect a keyboard to acces the settings (i have not tried other games because the first thing i knew
    you could play with keyboard and mouse was fortnite) please help i have a bad pc and i just want the good graphics of my xbox
Thema:

1. Fortnite switches to other account when I try to play with keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - Fortnite switches account

2. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: It keeps saying error and to see what error code,0x80073cf6 means and i, cant find what it means? 4fdb266d-e107-419f-bd0d-c5b1566e7bba
  3. fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite: i keep getting this message on my fortnite "for some reason fortnite took too long too start" 83284b9a-3422-4f27-8d26-1027197a792a
  4. Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.: My Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update. This isn't the first time this has happened to me Previous update for fortnite was 3.4 gigs... But my...
  5. Fortnite taking so long to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite taking so long to update: I am trying to update fortnite at the usual speed i get on any other game when updating which is 150mbps, but fortnite is updating at a stupid speed of 900kbps or at the max 2mbps, Is there any...
  6. Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are Fortnite game updates so slow lately?: [IMG] It seems to be happening around the time Fortnite releases a new update. I guess lots of people are downloading it at the same time. But speeds in the kbps. :(...
  7. Xbox One Fortnite Mic not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Mic not working: Anyone familiar with this issue? We've really tried everything. Seen all the YouTube videos. Tried to do what they say. Nothing worked . The mix is fine and we can see on the console that the xbox...
  8. pack fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pack fortnite: I recently redeem a gfit card of Fortnite - Metal Team Leader Pack in the microsoft store. in Microsoft account order history I see the Fortnite - Metal Team Leader pack and on...
  9. XboxOne suddenly switches off when I play Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne suddenly switches off when I play Fortnite: Hi, I'm using an Xbox One and I have the following problem. When I use Fortnite it suddenly switches off after a few minutes. Both the console and the LED on the power supply switch off. It only...
  10. Fortnite / Crossplay between XBOX and PC/Switch with Child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite / Crossplay between XBOX and PC/Switch with Child account: Hi, if anyone could help me i would be really thankful. My problem is my son has a Microsoft child account and is unable to crossplay in Fortnite with other platforms than xbox. Adult accounts on...