Fortnite V Bucks monthly charge

Discus and support Fortnite V Bucks monthly charge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can any one tell me why MS is charging me a monthly reoccurring payment for Fortnite V Bucks - 9.99 every month, sometimes 2 x month. If Fortnite has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jahnimmo, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Jahnimmo
    Jahnimmo Guest

Can any one tell me why MS is charging me a monthly reoccurring payment for Fortnite V Bucks - 9.99 every month, sometimes 2 x month. If Fortnite has been played or not, makes no difference ( a month away still charges!) - the charge is still there. I can
    complain, and sometimes get a refund but it doesn't go away.

There is no visible subscription for this, what an earth is this! Please help and let me know how to stop this!

:)

Jahnimmo, Apr 24, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

You're going to want to change your Microsoft Acocunt password,

add two-factor authentication (2FA)
    , and
    additionally change your Privacy and Online Saftey Settings to require verification for purchases.

You should also change the password
    and add additional security to your Epic Game account.

I do not think there is a regular recurring charge for v-bucks, so this is likely someone charging your account fradulently. You can see what orders were charged to your account, and if any of them are fradulent, then click "Get order help" and that will
    provide details on how to reach the Billing department to dispute the charges on your account.

Please take the additional steps to secure your account to prevent these charges from happening again in the future.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Have you checked your purchase history at https://account.microsoft.com are you sure it isn't Xbox Live Gold subscription as it seems odd to have a V-bucks subscription.

Edit: Whilst in your account, check all details are correct and change your password and enable two step verification. This is to guard against anyone who may have your account details.
  5. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  6. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
Thema:

1. Fortnite V Bucks monthly charge - Similar Threads - Fortnite Bucks monthly

2. Fortnite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-bucks: I purchased Fortnite V-bucks from the Microsoft store. How does my son access them on his Xbox? All previous questions seem to be answered with....you must purchase the vbucks from within the...
  3. Fortnite v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite v-bucks: Bom comprei um gift card sendo ele de R$50,isso quando os v-bucks eram mais baratos para o xbox, então logo comprei um pack de mil v-bucks que custava na época R$20 sendo assim era para me sobrar...
  4. Αγορά Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 24,99

in XBoX on Windows
    Αγορά Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 24,99: Στις 06/11/2018 έκανα, την παραπάνω παραγγελία. Δεν χρησιμοποιήθηκε - εξαργυρώθηκε ποτέ Στις 17/01/2019 εγκατέστησα στον υπολογιστή το παιχνίδι Fortnite, περιμένοντας πως η παραγγελία θα είναι...
  5. V-BUCKS FORTNITE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    V-BUCKS FORTNITE: Hi, I just bought 2,500 + 300 fortnite bonus with my email (I bought it for xbox but I play it for the computer), when I bought it, everything seemed to work, but when I went to my account with...
  6. xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xBox Live Fortnite 1000 V-Bucks Promotion: Hello, I bought the 3 Month Live Plan & I‘m still missing the 1000 VBucks. I checked my messages on xBox & got none. Then I contacted the live support & the told me: “I understand your point. If...
  7. No recibo mi v bucks para fortnite desde hace 2 semanas[I have not received my v bucks for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No recibo mi v bucks para fortnite desde hace 2 semanas[I have not received my v bucks for...: El 19 de diciembre compre la oferta de 3 meses de gold acompañados de 1000 pavos para fortnite y aun no he recibido mi codigo para reclamar los pavos [Translation - On December 19, I bought the...
  8. Fortnite promotion 3 months gold with 1,000 V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite promotion 3 months gold with 1,000 V-Bucks: I buy this promotion the past week on friday 14 december 2018 and the gold are good but the V-Bucks is not arrive. My brother buy this promotion and with he all correct. I need help...
  9. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks: Split from this thread. Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! I nevver got my 2800 fortnite...
  10. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!: Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! cee8738e-0314-465e-845c-84b00fc4992d