(Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

Discus and support (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReflexBoiiOK, Jul 25, 2019.

1. ReflexBoiiOK
    ReflexBoiiOK Guest

I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email
    [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not receive vbucks The Epic representantive Asked me to post help here

:)

ReflexBoiiOK, Jul 25, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Reflex,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you purchased in game currency and have not received it. When you go to your

order history
    do you see the transaction and it says purchased? You can also go to the order history on your console:

1. hit guide button on controller go to settings and hit A.
    2. under account want to go to Payment and billing
    3. Select order history see if it says purchased.
    If it says purchased you can fill out a support ticket with Epic games. Not really sure why they directed you here. If you do not see it say purchased and there is an error. You can request a call from support to see what went wrong.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Nixelplex Win User

Buying a Battle Pass

His account will have the $10 credit for Microsoft, then he will need to go t ok the shop in fortnite and use that to purchase 1000 v bucks. He then uses the v bucks to buy a battle pass

Hope that helps
  5. Allebas Win User

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle - where's the game? Help!

Hi Creepy Her0s,

Fortnite is a free game. After you do what the Denis97g advised you and after the game is installed make sure you received everything you suppose to. For example, if your suppose to receive 2,000 V-bucks you will see this balance of V-bucks in the game
    along with any skins redeemed with the codes that came in the box.
  6. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

No Code For Fortnite

You should receive the code soon for the 1000 V-Bucks if that's what you purchased or what you mean't by "Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Bundle".
Thema:

1. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft - Similar Threads - Fortnite Bucks received

2. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...
  3. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  4. No recibo mi v bucks para fortnite desde hace 2 semanas[I have not received my v bucks for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No recibo mi v bucks para fortnite desde hace 2 semanas[I have not received my v bucks for...: El 19 de diciembre compre la oferta de 3 meses de gold acompañados de 1000 pavos para fortnite y aun no he recibido mi codigo para reclamar los pavos [Translation - On December 19, I bought the...
  5. Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive promotional fortnite v bucks: Subscribed xboxlivegold membership on dec7 . Did not recieve my promotional fortnite v bucks yet 54b3df10-10cf-445a-9027-14da9467e9ac
  6. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks: Split from this thread. Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! I nevver got my 2800 fortnite...
  7. i did not receive my 1000 v-bucks from the fortnite offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i did not receive my 1000 v-bucks from the fortnite offer: i bought the xbox live fortnite offer that includes 1k v-bucks... two weeks have passed now and i still didnt receive the code... i check my messages every day on my console and online but so far...
  8. Not receiving V-Bucks in Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving V-Bucks in Fortnite: So on the 4/12/2018 I paid £10 into my son's account for him to purchase in-game currency for Fortnite. My order history shows they took the payment but when loading the game we get an error:...
  9. Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3-Month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks and not received any V-Bucks!: Very confused on why I haven't recieved my 1K V-Bucks. I bought this only for the V-Bucks and I have not recieved it. I am very angry! cee8738e-0314-465e-845c-84b00fc4992d
  10. I did not receive my bucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my bucks in fortnite: I bought 2000 bucks in fortnite but I only received 1000 because when I made the second payment of 1000 bucks I got out of the game What can I do to receive the 1000 bucks that I need ?...