Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

Discus and support Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mo Roshan, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Mo Roshan
    Mo Roshan Guest

Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?

:)

Mo Roshan, Sep 11, 2019
  2. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  3. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  4. Mo Roshan Win User

I cant redeem it on Fortnite on my xbox though, i do not have my xbox with me. I only have my pc, if i purchase v bucks from the microsoft store, will it show on my pc fortnite without having to do anything on my actual xbox.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Mo Roshan,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Insofar as the V-bucks themselves, the ones purchased via the Microsoft Store would be specifically for the console version of the game. Should you use them to buy items, then those items would be accessible
    in your profile/account for use on either PC or Xbox One. If you're playing Fortnite on PC, then you would need to purchase the V-bucks directly from the in-game store.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/faq <<< at the bottom of the page, refer to billing

I hope that this helps out a bit more.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Mo,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can definitely redeem codes from the website. Use this link for assistance : How to redeem gift
    cards and codes

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming - Similar Threads - Fortnite Bucks Redeeming

2. Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks): Hola, hace unas horas, me he metido a fortnite y al iniciar sesion, ponia que una transaccion se habia completado y que 1000 pavos que habia comprado hace unas semanas se me habian restado de mi...
  3. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  4. Buying v-bucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying v-bucks in fortnite: I’ve bought v-bucks (the 4,99$ pack) from the game and I got nothing because there were some error, though they have withdrawn money from my account. help please...
  5. Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.: Szia. A Microsoft webhelyet v-buckot vásároltam. PC-t játszok, és nem látom a megvásárolt v-bucket. Az epikus játékok fiókja szinkronizálva van az x-box élő fiókommal. De a vásárlásom nem jelenik...
  6. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft: I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not...
  7. Fortnite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-bucks: I purchased Fortnite V-bucks from the Microsoft store. How does my son access them on his Xbox? All previous questions seem to be answered with....you must purchase the vbucks from within the...
  8. Fortnite V Bucks monthly charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks monthly charge: Can any one tell me why MS is charging me a monthly reoccurring payment for Fortnite V Bucks - 9.99 every month, sometimes 2 x month. If Fortnite has been played or not, makes no difference ( a...
  9. Fortnite v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite v-bucks: Bom comprei um gift card sendo ele de R$50,isso quando os v-bucks eram mais baratos para o xbox, então logo comprei um pack de mil v-bucks que custava na época R$20 sendo assim era para me sobrar...
  10. Αγορά Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 24,99

in XBoX on Windows
    Αγορά Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 24,99: Στις 06/11/2018 έκανα, την παραπάνω παραγγελία. Δεν χρησιμοποιήθηκε - εξαργυρώθηκε ποτέ Στις 17/01/2019 εγκατέστησα στον υπολογιστή το παιχνίδι Fortnite, περιμένοντας πως η παραγγελία θα είναι...