Fortnite v-bucks

Discus and support Fortnite v-bucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bom comprei um gift card sendo ele de R$50,isso quando os v-bucks eram mais baratos para o xbox, então logo comprei um pack de mil v-bucks que custava... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matheus tabajara, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Fortnite v-bucks

Bom comprei um gift card sendo ele de R$50,isso quando os v-bucks eram mais baratos para o xbox, então logo comprei um pack de mil v-bucks que custava na época R$20 sendo assim era para me sobrar R$30, esse dinheiro sumil sem eu si quer ter gastado, e nisso
    minha conta foi bloqueada por atraso do pagamento de live gold , paguei a live mais o meu dinheiro não voltou poerque disso , e teria como me rembolsarem

[Translation-

Well I bought a gift card with it being $ 50, that's when the v-bucks were cheaper for the xbox, so I soon bought a pack of thousand v-bucks that cost at the time $ 20 and so I had to spare $ 30, that
    sumil money without me if it wants to have spent, in that my account was blocked by delay of the payment of live gold, I paid the live plus my money did not return poerque of this, and would have how to repay me]

:)

Matheus tabajara, Mar 22, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  3. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  4. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  5. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
  6. BIG RICH PANDA0 Win User

Fortnite bundle

No, i mean exclusive xbox fortnite bundle pack with 2k v-bucks
Thema:

Fortnite v-bucks

1. Fortnite v-bucks - Similar Threads - Fortnite bucks

2. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...
  3. I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1000 v-bucks in fortnite but never got them: Last night i bought 1000 v-bucks and i never got them credited but i see it went through over my Microsoft account (Via Xbox store credit) i would like to: A. know where my money + v-bucks...
  4. Buying v-bucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying v-bucks in fortnite: I’ve bought v-bucks (the 4,99$ pack) from the game and I got nothing because there were some error, though they have withdrawn money from my account. help please...
  5. Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Buck shopping. I play pc and don't see the purchased v-buck.: Szia. A Microsoft webhelyet v-buckot vásároltam. PC-t játszok, és nem látom a megvásárolt v-bucket. Az epikus játékok fiókja szinkronizálva van az x-box élő fiókommal. De a vásárlásom nem jelenik...
  6. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft: I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not...
  7. Fortnite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-bucks: I purchased Fortnite V-bucks from the Microsoft store. How does my son access them on his Xbox? All previous questions seem to be answered with....you must purchase the vbucks from within the...
  8. Fortnite V Bucks monthly charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks monthly charge: Can any one tell me why MS is charging me a monthly reoccurring payment for Fortnite V Bucks - 9.99 every month, sometimes 2 x month. If Fortnite has been played or not, makes no difference ( a...
  9. Αγορά Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 24,99

in XBoX on Windows
    Αγορά Fortnite - 2,500 (+300 Bonus) V-Bucks 24,99: Στις 06/11/2018 έκανα, την παραπάνω παραγγελία. Δεν χρησιμοποιήθηκε - εξαργυρώθηκε ποτέ Στις 17/01/2019 εγκατέστησα στον υπολογιστή το παιχνίδι Fortnite, περιμένοντας πως η παραγγελία θα είναι...
  10. V-BUCKS FORTNITE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    V-BUCKS FORTNITE: Hi, I just bought 2,500 + 300 fortnite bonus with my email (I bought it for xbox but I play it for the computer), when I bought it, everything seemed to work, but when I went to my account with...