Fortnite v-bucks

Discus and support Fortnite v-bucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bom comprei um gift card sendo ele de R$50,isso quando os v-bucks eram mais baratos para o xbox, então logo comprei um pack de mil v-bucks que custava... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matheus tabajara, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Fortnite v-bucks

Bom comprei um gift card sendo ele de R$50,isso quando os v-bucks eram mais baratos para o xbox, então logo comprei um pack de mil v-bucks que custava na época R$20 sendo assim era para me sobrar R$30, esse dinheiro sumil sem eu si quer ter gastado, e nisso
    minha conta foi bloqueada por atraso do pagamento de live gold , paguei a live mais o meu dinheiro não voltou poerque disso , e teria como me rembolsarem

[Translation-

Well I bought a gift card with it being $ 50, that's when the v-bucks were cheaper for the xbox, so I soon bought a pack of thousand v-bucks that cost at the time $ 20 and so I had to spare $ 30, that
    sumil money without me if it wants to have spent, in that my account was blocked by delay of the payment of live gold, I paid the live plus my money did not return poerque of this, and would have how to repay me]

:)

Matheus tabajara, Mar 22, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  3. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  4. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  5. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
  6. BIG RICH PANDA0 Win User

Fortnite bundle

No, i mean exclusive xbox fortnite bundle pack with 2k v-bucks
Thema:

Fortnite v-bucks

1. Fortnite v-bucks - Similar Threads - Fortnite bucks

2. Fortnite V-Bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Bucks: On fornite I have x-box one I have minus 10700 points just wandering if anyone else has had an issue like this e6646390-d5c4-49ab-99d5-abdabff51cb7
  3. Fortnite V-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-bucks: Hi, I need to redeem my v-bucks card but epic-games will NOT let me log in even though I know my information. What should I do? 611fd707-cec2-4fe1-a8dc-772110969107
  4. Fortnite v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite v-bucks: We bought the v-bucks from the Microsoft store - with help of MSsupport, because the payment stuck- after that we did get the confirmation of the payment but didn’t get the v- bucks. We restrted...
  5. Redeeming Fortnite V-Bucks Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Fortnite V-Bucks Card: Okay. I'm a little confused. I got my son a V-Bucks giftcard for Fortnite. As I have an X-Box live account on the console, he simply has another profile and he enjoys that. I do NOT play Fortnite,...
  6. Missing Fortnite Skin and not all V-bucks refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Fortnite Skin and not all V-bucks refunded: I logged into my Fornite account on my xbox today and saw that the Finn skin and Riot Control Baton that I had purchased were missing from my locker and that only 1900 v-bucks were refunded when...
  7. FORTNITE Skin and v- bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE Skin and v- bucks: Hi, will I lose my Fortnite skin and v-bucks if I cancel my Microsoft subscription? Can I till play online? Thanks Leo 7ed13ed9-6d3f-4a63-afe3-08a00e339a27
  8. Cant buy v bucks on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy v bucks on fortnite: im trying to buy v bucks but it keeps saying it has buyed them but doesnt show in my account or charge my mums credit card 3974dab5-80bb-4acd-9c6f-c13143cc20e2
  9. I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a package of Skin and 2000 v-bucks for fortnite, but my purchase has not arrived...: Almost a month ago I had bought a package that included a Skin and 600 v-bucks for the fortnite game and another 2000 v-bucks. The purchase appeared to me as "a successful purchase", but it...
  10. Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks): Hola, hace unas horas, me he metido a fortnite y al iniciar sesion, ponia que una transaccion se habia completado y que 1000 pavos que habia comprado hace unas semanas se me habian restado de mi...