Fortnite V-bucks

Discus and support Fortnite V-bucks in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased Fortnite V-bucks code from microsoft store, how can i redeem in fortnite for PC? d63354de-41cb-4fd6-b13a-5f7c9da6cf71 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by findmubeen, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:52 AM.

1. findmubeen
    findmubeen Guest

Fortnite V-bucks

I have purchased Fortnite V-bucks code from microsoft store, how can i redeem in fortnite for PC?

:)

2. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  3. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  4. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  5. Albert X Win User

How to change Microsoft credit (funds) into V bucks

You can purchase V bucks on the following link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/fortnite-1-000-v-bucks/c0f5ht9nv86p?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
Thema:

Fortnite V-bucks

1. Fortnite V-bucks - Similar Threads - Fortnite bucks

2. Fortnite V-Bucks card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Bucks card: My grandson has been playing Fortnite for over a year. His father just gave him $100 V-Bucks card. We have been trying to add those bucks to his account. Trouble is we don't have his correct email...
  3. Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit: I bought vbucks fornite Xbox gift card . Wwnt home scratched off back barcode and its 16 digits but keeps asking me to put in a 24 digit code...im not sure what to do this my first time doing...
  4. Missing Fortnite v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Fortnite v-bucks: As of yesterday I had 2,750 v-bucks and I've loaded it up today and only got 150. Does anyone know how I can sort this out? I have check the purchase history and refund tickets and nothing has...
  5. How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem fortnite v bucks on xbox one console, went thru Epic but they did not...: Want to use v-bucks on fortnite. Can't redeem code thru microsofty. was to do? b2875c97-ffae-4f47-a7fe-2c8e0e1e0b56
  6. Fortnite v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite v-bucks: I need help to know how to redeem it, becaues it wout let me. c58b7127-c335-47f1-88c5-2cebe93fffaa
  7. V bucks fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V bucks fortnite: My son has accidental changed the region on fortnite to the usa. This is showing as not able to change for 25 days. However in the meantime he wishes to purchase v bucks. Someone please help!...
  8. Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts: Good Afternoon, I recently purchased V-Bucks for my three kids. I'm trying to transfer these v-bucks to their epic games accounts. is this possible? Thank you in advance Rick...
  9. How do I get my V-Bucks to show up on my fortnite account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my V-Bucks to show up on my fortnite account?: I redeemed a V-bucks card from Walmart on Epic's website. I took me to a Microsoft account and now it's in my wallet but won't show up in the game. Plz help, it's been over 24 hours....
  10. Missing v-bucks in Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing v-bucks in Fortnite: We are missing about 500 v-bucks - any idea where we can query this? b890ba30-dad6-4858-a3e6-6aa8a54dfba4