Fortnite V-bucks

Discus and support Fortnite V-bucks in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased Fortnite V-bucks code from microsoft store, how can i redeem in fortnite for PC? d63354de-41cb-4fd6-b13a-5f7c9da6cf71 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by findmubeen, Jun 30, 2020.

1. findmubeen
    findmubeen Guest

Fortnite V-bucks

I have purchased Fortnite V-bucks code from microsoft store, how can i redeem in fortnite for PC?

:)

findmubeen, Jun 30, 2020
  2. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  3. EvelyneBrassard Win User

Offre spéciale Fortnite [Translation-Fortnite Special Offer]

Hello, I bought the fortnite special offer in which I had to have 3 months of live gold and 1000 v-bucks, the problem is that I do not have v-buck.]

Bonjour,j’ai achete l’offre speciale fortnite dans la quelle je devais avoir 3 mois d’abonement live gold et 1000 v-bucks ,le probleme c’est que je n’ai pas les v-buck.
  4. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  5. Albert X Win User

How to change Microsoft credit (funds) into V bucks

You can purchase V bucks on the following link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/fortnite-1-000-v-bucks/c0f5ht9nv86p?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. HMOODY 077 Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

JJohn xbox live gold 3month with v-bucks 1000 fortnite but not get v-bucks 1000 I waiting 1 months didn't get something
Thema:

Fortnite V-bucks

1. Fortnite V-bucks - Similar Threads - Fortnite bucks

2. Fortnite V Bucks code on PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite V Bucks code on PC: Can I use Xbox fortnite v bucks code on my pc? 51dddb89-5554-42b1-9e3b-1a883caa378c
  3. Fortnite 1000 v-bucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite 1000 v-bucks: so i bought 1000 v-bucks in microsoft store and after i recoived the emal i open fortnite on my pc i didn't get the v-bucks or any code in the gmail then i searched it on youtube it says it will...
  4. Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy fortnite v bucks with my Microsoft account and then gift them?: So as the title says, i want to buy v-bucks for my nephews birthday, but if i buy them from the MS store will they be linked to my xbox? He obviously needs them to be linked to his own xbox....
  5. Help with V-bucks on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with V-bucks on Fortnite: My grandson plays Fortnite on his Xbox. Up until recently, I have been able to buy him V-bucks without any problem. For the past couple days, I get an error message that I need to contact...
  6. How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account?: I purchased vbucks from Msft store. I got an email saying, "Thank you for shopping with us.... Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now." How exactly does the redemption...
  7. Can anyone get help? Gift Card Redemtion Fortnite V Bucks Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone get help? Gift Card Redemtion Fortnite V Bucks Card: I have an issue which is fairly complicated so I need to talk to an agent. We redeemed a gift card to an old account by mistake and I am finding it next to impossible to get the help we need. We...
  8. did not receive V bucks from subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did not receive V bucks from subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack: I am trying to find out why I did not get my 1000 V-bucks for my subscription to Fortnite Crew Pack. My credit card was charged but NO V-BUCKS! Any ideas? Thanks,...
  9. How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store: I purchased a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card online and the confirmation of order was sent to email but it does not give me a gift card code. It lists the product (Fortnite 2,800 V-Bucks the...
  10. I bought 5000V-Bucks in microsoft store but didn't receive these V-Bucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 5000V-Bucks in microsoft store but didn't receive these V-Bucks in fortnite: I can find the order record, so what should I do to solve this problem? 770dc4d1-8653-42eb-9b09-c9d497553751