Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion

Discus and support Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello i havent recieved my v bucks, i have gotten gold before but i was eligable as when i was signed in on my acc it shwed clearly the deal and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MahdyAbbasi1, Dec 31, 2018.

1. MahdyAbbasi1
    MahdyAbbasi1 Guest

Hello i havent recieved my v bucks, i have gotten gold before but i was eligable as when i was signed in on my acc it shwed clearly the deal and i bought it so yeah

thanks please i dont want to get scsmemd by microsoft

:)

MahdyAbbasi1, Dec 31, 2018
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Mahd,

We have another thread here with more information on V-bucks:
    Did
    not receive promotional V-bucks

Please drop by this link/thread and find out more.

Hope this information was helpful!
  3. skylaar Win User

One side note, the Xbox messages are separate from your "normal" messages. When pulling up the menu with the Xbox button on the controller, move one screen to the right and scroll down to "Messages from Xbox Live". That is where the code would be once
    everything is resolved.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MahdyAbbasi1,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The V-Bucks will be sent to the account's Xbox message center by the end of this month. If the allotted time has passed, we recommend checking your Xbox message center. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Smwutches Win User

That one could actually be seen by anyone, so just because you saw it doesn't necessarily mean you were eligible. You'll want to double check the terms and conditions:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding
    Quebec. After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not
    valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this
    offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.
  6. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Live gold

Hi

I am sorry but this is wrong place to request code

but you can buy 3 month gold + 1000 fortnite vbucks with just 10$
Thema:

1. Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion - Similar Threads - Fortnite vBucks haven’t

2. Fortnite Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Vbucks: Excuse me I bought Vbucks for my account and then I opened Fortnite and the Vbucks wasn't delivered to my account *please answer me quickly * df0e8279-6b2c-488f-ade4-4da5ecc28c03
  3. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite vbucks: i bought v bucks from an x box gift card and i think it went to my mircrosoft. how do i get it my my account. 1f8aebfc-71b7-476b-a08d-33288be6867f
  4. Fortnite VBucks negative balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks negative balance: I need help figuring this out as I've been bounced back and forth between Epic Games and Microsoft regarding the issues that was caused by Microsoft glitch on August 6th. I was charged 4 times for...
  5. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  6. Fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite vbucks: When i try to buy vbucks in the fortnite store it says contact our microsoft support what does that mean? 00129e3b-33e2-4016-b0dd-ac295bd9d510
  7. Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion: purchase the $9.99 for three months of xbox live with the fortnite promotion this past December and i have not received any vbucks in the account. d05e348d-d5d2-4e39-9887-746c6754c3b8
  8. Vbucks fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks fortnite: Nao consigo comprar vbucks no xbox, fica aparecendo "nao foi possivel realizar a compra, entre em contato com a microsoft" oq eu devo fazer para arrumar esse erro logo? Nao aguento mais, preciso...
  9. Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, will the VBucks transfer to...
  10. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...