fortnite vbucks problem

Discus and support fortnite vbucks problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have redeemed a vbucks card on the fortnite website. It shows I redeemed the card on the epic games website. I have tried to get the vbucks on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tiff-16, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Tiff-16
    Tiff-16 Guest

fortnite vbucks problem

I have redeemed a vbucks card on the fortnite website. It shows I redeemed the card on the epic games website. I have tried to get the vbucks on the xbox one and it still isn't showing the new amount. please help.

:)

Tiff-16, Jun 29, 2020
  2. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
  4. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  5. AmiRSalem Win User

Fort nite vbucks

So I purchased fortnite vbucks off of the Microsoft website. How do I apply those vbucks to my sons Xbox. It only gave me a confirmation number and not a code. Hi brother check this pinterest maybe will help you to find vbucks fortnite 👉�� https://pin.it/4dmB1Ai
  6. {Parity} Win User

Vbucks gift card help

Thema:

fortnite vbucks problem

1. fortnite vbucks problem - Similar Threads - fortnite vbucks problem

2. Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite: Can i turn a microsoft xbox live gold card into vbucks for fortnite 9fdc1b43-edb2-47a5-932e-948f7311597f
  3. Purchases Vbucks on Microsoft Account-Don’t Show Up on PC Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases Vbucks on Microsoft Account-Don’t Show Up on PC Fortnite: I purchased vbucks on my microsoft account using a gift card. The purchase shows up on the microsoft account. However, nothing shows up in my Fortnite game on my PC. I do not have an Xbox One. How...
  4. Gifting Fortnite Battle pass from my family child account using VBUCKS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Fortnite Battle pass from my family child account using VBUCKS: I have 3050 vbucks and I want tot gift the battle Pass to my dad, however, when I go into do this my dad has to approve the gift. When he goes in to allow the gift, the Microsoft account requires...
  5. Trying to buy vBuck from Fortnite from a family account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to buy vBuck from Fortnite from a family account: I am trying to buy $24.99 of vBucks from fortnite for my son. He initiated the purchase and it said it will ask permission. I get the notification that he is asking permission so I click Accept....
  6. Fortnite VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks: I bought my son a fortnite vbucks gift card. When I go to epicgames to sign in I put my email and password in. It told me that it was incorrect. I reset my password and it still does not let me...
  7. Fortnite vBucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite vBucks: I just redeemed a Fortnite gift card for 2800 vBucks for my Xbox One and they are not showing up. What am I missing?For c3b391e4-48eb-48c9-b07e-e5d5d93b22cb
  8. Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Skins/Vbucks not transferring to PC after purchasing in Microsoft Store: I recently bought the Iris Pack in Fortnite in the microsoft store and I got my friend to log into my epic account on fortnite on his xbox since I don't own one to redeem it. He was able to redeem...
  9. Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?: Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack using a xbox gift voucher I was given (purchased on PC in Microsoft store). They show up in my microsoft library with no option to install? How do I get them onto...
  10. Vbucks didn’t add on my ps4 fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks didn’t add on my ps4 fortnite account: Last night i tried to buy vbucks and an error popped up saying they’ll let me know when the purchase goes through but the purchase has went through on my bank, and i haven’t received any vbucks...