fortnite vbucks

Discus and support fortnite vbucks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought v bucks from an x box gift card and i think it went to my mircrosoft. how do i get it my my account. 1f8aebfc-71b7-476b-a08d-33288be6867f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grace Nguyen, Aug 16, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

1. Grace Nguyen
    Grace Nguyen Guest

fortnite vbucks

i bought v bucks from an x box gift card and i think it went to my mircrosoft. how do i get it my my account.

:)

2. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  3. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  4. btwlol Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

Yesterday i redeemed a code for a 3 month xbox live subscription without knowing of this vbuck deal with it. Will i get vbucks on my fortnite account?
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Why is it that I cannot gift consumables?

if you want to gift vbucks, you can do it on fortnite itself
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Vbucks Transfer

Yes, but you must log in to Fortnite on Xbox for vbucks to go to your account.
Thema:

fortnite vbucks

1. fortnite vbucks - Similar Threads - fortnite vbucks

2. Fortnite VBucks negative balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks negative balance: I need help figuring this out as I've been bounced back and forth between Epic Games and Microsoft regarding the issues that was caused by Microsoft glitch on August 6th. I was charged 4 times for...
  3. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  4. Fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite vbucks: When i try to buy vbucks in the fortnite store it says contact our microsoft support what does that mean? 00129e3b-33e2-4016-b0dd-ac295bd9d510
  5. Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion: purchase the $9.99 for three months of xbox live with the fortnite promotion this past December and i have not received any vbucks in the account. d05e348d-d5d2-4e39-9887-746c6754c3b8
  6. Vbucks fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks fortnite: Nao consigo comprar vbucks no xbox, fica aparecendo "nao foi possivel realizar a compra, entre em contato com a microsoft" oq eu devo fazer para arrumar esse erro logo? Nao aguento mais, preciso...
  7. Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, will the VBucks transfer to...
  8. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  9. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  10. problemas em comprar vbucks no fortnite desde segunda (Trouble buying Vbucks at Fortnite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas em comprar vbucks no fortnite desde segunda (Trouble buying Vbucks at Fortnite...: Eu ainda estou com problema e tente ligar ou entrar em chat mas nao consigo, so fica carregando e aparecendo "Conectando você a um agente ao vivo" eu preciso arrumar isso logo, porque quero...