Fortnite vbucks

Discus and support Fortnite vbucks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive purchased a $25 xbox gift card and ive redeemed it no problems there, but when i go to buy 1,000 vbucks it comes up with an error message saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsabellaJacklin, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Fortnite vbucks

Ive purchased a $25 xbox gift card and ive redeemed it no problems there, but when i go to buy 1,000 vbucks it comes up with an error message saying Supplied index of: 1 not valid for inventory item with quantity: 0 And my vbucks dont show up and it takes the money off the card, what does this mean and how can i fix it? Ive restarted the game/console mulitple times and ive even deleted and redownloaded and still nothing...

:)

IsabellaJacklin, Mar 5, 2021
  2. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
  4. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  5. AmiRSalem Win User

Fort nite vbucks

So I purchased fortnite vbucks off of the Microsoft website. How do I apply those vbucks to my sons Xbox. It only gave me a confirmation number and not a code. Hi brother check this pinterest maybe will help you to find vbucks fortnite 👉�� https://pin.it/4dmB1Ai
  6. {Parity} Win User

Vbucks gift card help

Thema:

Fortnite vbucks

1. Fortnite vbucks - Similar Threads - Fortnite vbucks

2. Fortnite Crew vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew vbucks: I play fortnite and I am a member of the fortnite crew. Yesterday was the day i was meant to get the vbucks and they haven’t gone through. The bank card that pays for this definiety has the more...
  3. Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Fortnite account linked with my Microsoft account yet when I buy Vbucks 2 TIMES...: I've already refunded it and gonna try again but I'm just super confused because it took my money and didn't give me anything. b66c086c-ae9a-4c65-8dc7-46919796b360
  4. Redeeming Fortnite Vbucks and Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Fortnite Vbucks and Pack: I recently purchased Vbucks and a Pack from the Microsoft store. I didn't receive them and after emailing Epic Games they say that I have no Vbucks to redeem on that account. Am I missing a middle...
  5. Did not receive (fortnite) vbucks bought from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive (fortnite) vbucks bought from microsoft store: So i bought 2800 vbucks but did not recieve them ingame. This was actualy about a year ago but i quit playing at the time and was also made aware that it could take some process time. Now i have...
  6. Fortnite Vbucks gift card support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Vbucks gift card support: I did not receive an email after redeeming my son’s fortnite gift card. And my son’s Xbox email is different. How do I get the bucks to his account? 0bfb0e00-7839-47f3-be6a-6d228a376569
  7. redeeming vbucks - never hit kid's fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming vbucks - never hit kid's fortnite account: My kids redeemed 2 v bucks gift cards, got the codes and inputted them into xbox but it just says the cards have already been redeemed and no v bucks ever came into their account. I went back and...
  8. I have in vbucks in Fortnite, but dont use in xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have in vbucks in Fortnite, but dont use in xbox one: I dont use vbucks reedem, only pc or mobile choice. I m link in xbox account in epicgamestore but dont worked. d15e6628-4711-4796-b01d-c3f85e1f1288
  9. → just buy a skin in fortnite last day...and the 1500 vbuck never comme with !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    → just buy a skin in fortnite last day...and the 1500 vbuck never comme with !!: I try to communicate with microsoft or xbox help and no reply .....can you help me someone ... a31b69c8-4cd0-424c-b03a-3a7eaa0076ee
  10. Fortnite Vbucks not showing up after challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite Vbucks not showing up after challenges: My son has recently encountered an issue where he does certain challenges for vbucks and they dont show up. This has never happened before. Hes done similar challenges and gotten the vbucks so i...