Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

Discus and support Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one x run fortnite with 120hz?? I mean video hz, FPS e8da9102-37cb-4818-b201-facd45b56a58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnoh1, May 16, 2019.

1. johnoh1
    johnoh1 Guest

Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

Xbox one x run fortnite with 120hz??

I mean video hz, FPS

:)

johnoh1, May 16, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

Hi,

If you're thinking you'll be getting 120fps with a 120Hz display and corresponding setting on the console, then I"m afraid you'll be disappointed.

Fortnite on Xbox One is a locked 60fps game, a higher refresh won't change that.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

I don´t think so.

I think all the xbox one X runs on 60fps. No more.

Al least, as far as I know.
  4. JustinFy Win User

Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

Yup, and I don't even think there are any game that will run at more than 60fps currently.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

Hi there jognoh1

What is your question?. As in video hertz or Sound hertz?.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

Thema:

Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz

1. Fortnite Xbox 1x 120hz - Similar Threads - Fortnite 120hz

2. In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...: Hallo Ich habe mir zum veranschaulichen meines Problems die Synonyme AAA für meinen Microsoft-Account gegeben und BBB für meinen Epic-Account, also quasi der Name, der während einer Partie...
  3. Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?: I noticed at the Top 25 and Top 10 of the game it whipped me out at 100% Health within a few seconds but in Social games I don't remember it this fast and strong but I can be wrong....
  4. How to Make PING better in Fortnite? WIFI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Make PING better in Fortnite? WIFI: Just Looking for some tips and tricks to see if I can drop my Ping to a lower number Currently sitting at Max Ping of 28 a37c68d9-9197-4319-a3df-a7fa508ee6fc
  5. Fortnite keeps going back to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps going back to home: What is causing the Fortnite game to keep returning to home screen? Playing on Xbox 1S. dd9ef566-fa9b-4567-a3ce-1f51858808b0
  6. fortnite purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite purshase: i bought the fornite starter pack and i didnt get any of the items and i emailed epic games player support and they didnt help at all can anyone help? c05147b2-46f7-47cc-aac3-e05fb0ff3364
  7. Fortnite Xbox tournament

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Xbox tournament: The Xbox cup that came out. There was 1$ million for prizes. I got to the finals and came 168th. It said I should have earned 250$ from it but I received nothing and had no payment. Is it just...
  8. How do I Create and Host a game in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Create and Host a game in Fortnite?: I recently joined a Tournament for Solos with World Gaming and if I selected to host the match I will have to create a game and invite people and I have no idea how to do any of this? World...
  9. Fortnite Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Not Working: When I Launch Fortnite And Press Continue When Im On It Gets Stuck At "Checking Connection To Datacenters" I Relaunched It And Its Still The Same The Servers Are Online Too...
  10. How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How often does Fortnite get new Updates and Seasons?: I'm curious how often new updates and seasons come to Fortnite? 26f7a18b-1e40-4d0f-992c-de8419ba86f9