Fortnite xbox quests

Discus and support Fortnite xbox quests in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi a few weeks ago i emailed xbox support and you said i would be reseaving the fortnite xbox quests reward soon, that was ages ago so i am wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by WildingSoup254, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Fortnite xbox quests

Hi a few weeks ago i emailed xbox support and you said i would be reseaving the fortnite xbox quests reward soon, that was ages ago so i am wondering when i will get it and what will it be and if i will ever get them?

-

:)

WildingSoup254, Jun 26, 2018
  2. SquidgyToes
    SquidgyToes Guest
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

Hi,

Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and downloaded MGSV and that baseball game which were both on Games with
    Gold.

However, I've just checked my Xbox Quest progress and it says that I've only downloaded 1 out of the 2 games needed for the quest completion. My friend told me that he had received a message from Xbox Live today saying that he got a gift box in Fortnite
    and so I am worried that I have missed out on this opportunity.

Is there anyway to resolve this? Have I completed the quest but the website is buggy? I'm not sure + would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

SquidgyToes, Jun 26, 2018
  3. SquidgyToes
    SquidgyToes Guest
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

Hi,

Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and downloaded MGSV and that baseball game which were both on Games with
    Gold.

However, I've just checked my Xbox Quest progress and it says that I've only downloaded 1 out of the 2 games needed for the quest completion. My friend told me that he had received a message from Xbox Live today saying that he got a gift box in Fortnite
    and so I am worried that I have missed out on this opportunity.

Is there anyway to resolve this? Have I completed the quest but the website is buggy? I'm not sure + would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

SquidgyToes, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Fortnite xbox quests

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Jun 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello WildingSoup254,

For any questions on non-Xbox Live Rewards promotions, please post on the general Sales and Promotions forum for assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. JasonZeus1521 Win User

When will i get my Xbox Quest reward?

I got a bunch of codes that I found in the xbox Messages and I used all of them but none were related to Fortnite as it said people would get a gift from Fortnite if they completed all of the quests,so i'm just really confused...
  7. berserkle420 Win User

Xbox Quest May Rewards

I got a message for completing this quest about 1hr ago, with a code for an Xbox avatar Fortnite T-shirt. Thought it would be in-game content but no such luck.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Fortnite xbox quests

Hello WildingSoup254,

For any questions on non-Xbox Live Rewards promotions, please post on the general Sales and Promotions forum for assistance.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Fortnite xbox quests

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Fortnite quest

For help with quests, you will need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

Fortnite xbox quests

1. Fortnite xbox quests - Similar Threads - Fortnite quests

2. Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold

in XBoX Rewards
    Where are my fortnite items from the last quests with gold: I completed all the quest with gold for fortnite it was login to gold "x" days play fortnite "x" days and download two games with gold I did all that even checked my status online said it was all...
  3. Fortnite May Quest Broken

in XBoX Rewards
    Fortnite May Quest Broken: I completed the Fortnite May quest but have not received a reward yet 483815f9-aa64-4e8d-9307-166ecaa3300b
  4. Fortnite quest

in XBoX Rewards
    Fortnite quest: Hi My name is Myka Klages & I have downloaded three games for May but when I look at my quest/rewards it says I only have 50% done for Xbox gold rewards/quest. I finished the other 2 quest, sign...
  5. Xbox quests for fortnite is not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox quests for fortnite is not working: so when I go on xbox.com it says that I have no games downloaded for the month of may quests c0792c54-c149-417d-9f44-3153c66225d1
  6. Still have not received my Fortnite rewards for May's Xbox Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received my Fortnite rewards for May's Xbox Quest: Before you ask, yes I am a gold member and I did follow all the steps. Your tracker page for Quests never correctly showed the GWG games that I downloaded in May (and a lot of people were having...
  7. Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest: I completed the quests and did not receive the special Fortnite rewards that were promised. I have received rewards from previous months, though. dbd1b4f1-5270-4196-a4ea-1b0b275c46c7
  8. Fortnite May Quest reward??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite May Quest reward??: I completed the Fornite xbox quest of May and have yet to receive my rewards for doing so. All of the past monthly quest have worked and I got those reward the 14/15 of the next month. It's the...
  9. Fortnite quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite quest: I've completed well over the required 5 days of 30min playtime in Fortnite battle royale. The quest tracker has been stuck at 80% complete for close to a week. Being the final day of May i was...
  10. Fortnite Xbox quest is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite Xbox quest is not working: I’m having trouble with the Xbox Live gold quests. This month (may) is a fortnite free reward. I have done all the quests but then when i go to check my progress on xbox.com quests it says that I...