Fortnite Xbox tournament

Discus and support Fortnite Xbox tournament in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox cup that came out. There was 1$ million for prizes. I got to the finals and came 168th. It said I should have earned 250$ from it but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enix OTR, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Enix OTR
    Enix OTR Guest

Fortnite Xbox tournament

The Xbox cup that came out. There was 1$ million for prizes. I got to the finals and came 168th. It said I should have earned 250$ from it but I received nothing and had no payment. Is it just taking
    time or is it a fault?

Please let me know because it said I should have earned 250$ and nothing has come up?

:)

Enix OTR, Aug 19, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Fortnite Tournament

I'm good at Fortnite, but only on the mobile phone. On console, I suck. But, it would be great to win some prizes.
  3. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Fortnite Tournament

Not for me, dont like fortnite but hope it goes well i know it's a very popular game
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Fortnite Tournament

I'm so bad at Fortnite. I remember when that like deathtrap parkour challenge was running... it took me forever to make any progress on it. Best of luck to you though! I'm currently looking for SMITE tournaments.
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

Fortnite Tournament

My son is awesome at this game - but I cant get a hang of the building and everything else. I prefer FO76 BR mode
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

Fortnite Tournament

If I could ever get the hang of Fortnite, I would play it more often. LOL!
Thema:

Fortnite Xbox tournament

1. Fortnite Xbox tournament - Similar Threads - Fortnite tournament

2. Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keyboard and mouse fortnite: Hello, When I plug in my mouse and keyboard into the xbox, I am able to use it for the lobby screen of fortnite but when I actually get into the game it does not let me use my mouse and keyboard....
  3. Microphone problems xbox one s all digital on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone problems xbox one s all digital on fortnite: Hello, i have a problem that i cant solve it yet and i want to help me. I play fortnite and my friends they cant hear me and it sais than your friends are not able to hear you cause they are in...
  4. XBOX ONE GAME ADD ON REDEEMED FORTNITE CODE DID NOT SHOW ON MY GAME

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX ONE GAME ADD ON REDEEMED FORTNITE CODE DID NOT SHOW ON MY GAME: I PURCHASED AN XBOX ONE GAME ADD ON REDEEMED FORTNITE CODE BUT WHEN I REOPENED MY FORTNITE GAME IT IS NOT SHOWING; I TRIED EVERY THING BUT STILL DID NOT SHOW ON MY GAME...
  5. Fortnite Skin Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite Skin Bundle: Hi, I have question about the redeeming the spiderknight code. I redeemed the code on my xbox which is linked to my epic games account But i did not have fortnite downloaded. And when I logged in...
  6. Fortnite eon skin pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite eon skin pack: I bought an xbox one s and itdidnt come with a fortnite eon code 9c7ecd37-9aad-49c7-b083-1a2f01fbd6f2
  7. FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    FORTNITE account went to MY account & screen name instead of my daughter's - HELP!: I got my daughter an XBOX for the sole purpose of her playing Fortnite on the XBOX versus her phone. I brought her EPIC games account over to her email address as listed on my Microsoft account,...
  8. Conta Epic Games - Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conta Epic Games - Fortnite: Rackearam a conta da Epic Games do meu filho .. antes de resolver o problema da conta, eu sem querer , criei uma conta sem nome , onde ele ficou jogando por 2 dias.. agora a conta oficial foi...
  9. Fortnite signing in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite signing in issue: Hi, When I try and sign into my account for xbox live I get this message 'unable to sign in to your account for xbox live' I have tried all the obvious things but nothing is working? It is...
  10. Fortnite Tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Tournament: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v9-40 There will be a fortnite Xbox tournament, who will attend? I'm not so good at the game, I'll play for fun. The awards are quite...