Fortnite Xbox tournament

Discus and support Fortnite Xbox tournament in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox cup that came out. There was 1$ million for prizes. I got to the finals and came 168th. It said I should have earned 250$ from it but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enix OTR, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Enix OTR
    Enix OTR Guest

Fortnite Xbox tournament

The Xbox cup that came out. There was 1$ million for prizes. I got to the finals and came 168th. It said I should have earned 250$ from it but I received nothing and had no payment. Is it just taking
    time or is it a fault?

Please let me know because it said I should have earned 250$ and nothing has come up?

:)

Enix OTR, Aug 19, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Fortnite Xbox tournament

The tournament was organized by epic games, so you should contact them about it. Microsoft has nothing to do with the prizes of the tournament.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Fortnite Tournament

I'm good at Fortnite, but only on the mobile phone. On console, I suck. But, it would be great to win some prizes.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Fortnite Tournament

Not for me, dont like fortnite but hope it goes well i know it's a very popular game
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Fortnite Tournament

I'm so bad at Fortnite. I remember when that like deathtrap parkour challenge was running... it took me forever to make any progress on it. Best of luck to you though! I'm currently looking for SMITE tournaments.
  6. BraveSir Paul Win User

Fortnite Tournament

My son is awesome at this game - but I cant get a hang of the building and everything else. I prefer FO76 BR mode
Thema:

Fortnite Xbox tournament

1. Fortnite Xbox tournament - Similar Threads - Fortnite tournament

2. Minecraft or Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft or Fortnite?: Personally I dislike fortnite but minecraft is alright 75d4388f-b9c2-469e-bbf6-edbf7931d5ad
  3. Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite me ha quitado mis pavos (Fortnite took my V-bucks): Hola, hace unas horas, me he metido a fortnite y al iniciar sesion, ponia que una transaccion se habia completado y que 1000 pavos que habia comprado hace unas semanas se me habian restado de mi...
  4. Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle: Hello , I just bought an xbox one fortnite edition (purple), and I didn't receive the code for the bundle. Here are some proofs : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Sorry its in french) And...
  5. XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX/Fortnite account transfer and set up: Hi Trying to sort out Fortnite for my son. He currently logs in to XBOX using his mother's email and password. His Fortnite account is linked to this xbox account. I need to link his fortnite...
  6. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack: Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack will not give you the in-game items until its official launch. Did the Cube...
  7. Lol fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lol fortnite: This not realy a question but like i havent been on fortnite in like 3 weeks cuz i got no wifi, but whats happend the last month? de7106cf-ffc4-4b60-9b1d-10778663d7de
  8. Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V Bucks Redeeming: Hi, i purchases v bucks from the microsoft store. I was wondering how to redeem it other than going on my xbox and doing so, is there no other way to redeem it from my pc ?...
  9. My Fortnite wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite wont load: Every time it gets halfway into loading it crashes and sends me back to home. I've used factory reset, power cycle, and made this console my home console. Would it have something to do with me...
  10. Fortnite Tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Tournament: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v9-40 There will be a fortnite Xbox tournament, who will attend? I'm not so good at the game, I'll play for fun. The awards are quite...