Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello so recently I purchased a Xbox s bundle with the Xbox fortnite Exclusive bundle but didn’t receive any code or like page with a code on and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xd CorbZ, Dec 29, 2018.

1. xd CorbZ
    xd CorbZ Guest

Fortnite

Hello so recently I purchased a Xbox s bundle with the Xbox fortnite Exclusive bundle but didn’t receive any code or like page with a code on and the shop doesn’t accept refunds, I really don’t no what to do as I bought the Xbox specifically for the fortnite
    set. The shop was called makro here in south africa and didnt issue me with a reciept so i can not return is or ask for a refun. The moeny for this was a present from my parents so get this set and xbox and now its all gone to waste. Please help!

:)

xd CorbZ, Dec 29, 2018
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  3. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

4. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  6. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. Microsoft balance not showing on Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft balance not showing on Fortnite: I have just added 2 x £10 to my daughters microsoft account, via PayPal. I can see that her account has been credited by £20, and i have a receipt from Microsoft for each payment. But, when she...
  3. Purchasing on fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing on fortnite: Hi We are trying to purchase on fortnite. We have put credit onto the account which shows up on the balance, but on pressing purchase it says to add a payment?? 10234cd7-4932-4f9d-a780-4c2e8be91589
  4. can i play fortnite with someone playing on a ps4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i play fortnite with someone playing on a ps4?: I have an xbox one s and play fornite and want to add my cousins as friends and play live with them but they are playing on a ps4. please can anyone help! thank you...
  5. Xbox fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fortnite: Hello I bought vbucks in 2020.8.27. I bought the vbucks and it didn't go in my account. It said to wait but i still contacted epic games and they said they can't solve it. Now im here now. My...
  6. Fortnite - xbox live check failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - xbox live check failure: When loading up the fortnite app, I am greeted with an error message stating the following "an unexpected error occurred while checking for new purchases on your xbox live account. Recently...
  7. Xbox credit and fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox credit and fortnite: Hello I regularly put credit on my sons account for him to purchase vbucks on fornite. there is £22.55 credit on the account but when he tries to purchase vbucks (even for £6.49) it says...
  8. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: How do i stop fornite crashing on my xbox. 75544568-7e4c-4904-ab0f-20632a754e07
  9. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: For every update of fortnite the size is like 28gb Even patches when it's supposed to be a gig or two. I don't know what to do. Thanks in advance b6d5b61f-6921-4ccb-be99-a61b9973cb48
  10. Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my v-bucks appear on my account in FORTNITE MOBILE: Suppose i m on android device and buy v-bucks from Microsoft store straight after linking my fortnite account to Xbox, will my v-bucks appear on that android device???? .. .. .. And if i m on...