Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My fortnite has been frozen on 21% for 6 hours now and hasent moved 51599bba-07e3-43e6-bf35-c202fd0aae26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeRainer, Feb 12, 2019.

1. ZeRainer
    ZeRainer Guest

Fortnite

My fortnite has been frozen on 21% for 6 hours now and hasent moved

:)

ZeRainer, Feb 12, 2019
  2. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  3. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  4. isDeVianT Win User

PUBG vs APEX vs Fortnite vs Blackout

Fortnite and Apex, in thar order.

Fortnite has continuous support with exclusive events and skins.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fornite

You would need to contact epic games (publisher of fortnite).

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
  6. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  3. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  4. In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In Fortnite wird anstelle meines Epic-Namens, der von meinem Micosoft-Account angezeigt?!...: Hallo Ich habe mir zum veranschaulichen meines Problems die Synonyme AAA für meinen Microsoft-Account gegeben und BBB für meinen Epic-Account, also quasi der Name, der während einer Partie...
  5. Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?: I noticed at the Top 25 and Top 10 of the game it whipped me out at 100% Health within a few seconds but in Social games I don't remember it this fast and strong but I can be wrong....
  6. How to Make PING better in Fortnite? WIFI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Make PING better in Fortnite? WIFI: Just Looking for some tips and tricks to see if I can drop my Ping to a lower number Currently sitting at Max Ping of 28 a37c68d9-9197-4319-a3df-a7fa508ee6fc
  7. Fortnite keeps going back to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps going back to home: What is causing the Fortnite game to keep returning to home screen? Playing on Xbox 1S. dd9ef566-fa9b-4567-a3ce-1f51858808b0
  8. fortnite purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite purshase: i bought the fornite starter pack and i didnt get any of the items and i emailed epic games player support and they didnt help at all can anyone help? c05147b2-46f7-47cc-aac3-e05fb0ff3364
  9. Fortnite Xbox tournament

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Xbox tournament: The Xbox cup that came out. There was 1$ million for prizes. I got to the finals and came 168th. It said I should have earned 250$ from it but I received nothing and had no payment. Is it just...
  10. How do I Create and Host a game in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Create and Host a game in Fortnite?: I recently joined a Tournament for Solos with World Gaming and if I selected to host the match I will have to create a game and invite people and I have no idea how to do any of this? World...