Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My fortnite has been frozen on 21% for 6 hours now and hasent moved 51599bba-07e3-43e6-bf35-c202fd0aae26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeRainer, Feb 12, 2019.

1. ZeRainer
    ZeRainer Guest

Fortnite

My fortnite has been frozen on 21% for 6 hours now and hasent moved

:)

ZeRainer, Feb 12, 2019
  2. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  3. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  4. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Epic Games Fortnite

6. DDMGalic Win User

Fortnite Update

I managed to install the System Software Update and it installed a 14GB update for Fortnite. But it seems like Fortnite has reinstalled from the very beginning. its Fortnite Battle Royale. Anyone got updates ? Much appreciated.
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.: Split from this thread. Hello, I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working. Please replace my code [Mod removed image- personal information]...
  3. Fortnite XBOX Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite XBOX Skin: Hello. I got my son an xbox 1 s with the fortnite skin code, for his 12th birthday. When we put in the code, it says its already used. He loves fortnite and he has always wanted this xbox skin....
  4. Fortnite Associer mon nouveau compte xbox a mon compte Epic Games Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Associer mon nouveau compte xbox a mon compte Epic Games Fortnite...: J’ai crée mon nouveau compte xbox mai quand je veux l’associer a mon compte epic ils me repondent que je peux pas l’associer parce que je l’ai deja associer a mon ancien compte donc voila je...
  5. Getting Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Fortnite: My son wants to get Fortnite on his Xbox one. It says he has to get his parents permission and a request has been sent to them. But I am not receiving any message. Should this message come via...
  6. Online play/fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online play/fortnite: I just bought an Xbox one. I'm trying to play fortnite and it keeps telling me that I need to change my privacy settings and that my account is blocked from online play. I changed everything in...
  7. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Good day. My fortnite game freezes midway on Xbox one S. I have tried all the proposed tricks e.g. reinstall, reboot etc. etc. Can anyone please propose a solution; Epic games also cannot help?...
  8. Kann ich mein Fortnite anzeigenamen ändern wenn ja möchte ich es Der King 42 nennen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kann ich mein Fortnite anzeigenamen ändern wenn ja möchte ich es Der King 42 nennen: *Title Translation: Can I change my Fortnite display name if yes I want to call it The King 42* Ich möchte mein Anzeigenamen in Fortnite ändern *Mod Translation* I want to change my Ad Name to...
  9. fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite xbox live gold: I have a question when did fortnite will be free for Xbox players without gold because it's one year I wait to play for free fortnite beacause I Don't have gold because it' s la hess so why do you...
  10. Fortnite CODE EON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite CODE EON: Hello, I bought a console with the action Fortnite 18/02/2019, the skin code is already activated, please replace def820bc-eb68-422e-b695-1b7348b8681f