Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My fortnite has been frozen on 21% for 6 hours now and hasent moved 51599bba-07e3-43e6-bf35-c202fd0aae26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeRainer, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM.

1. ZeRainer
    ZeRainer Guest

Fortnite

My fortnite has been frozen on 21% for 6 hours now and hasent moved

:)

2. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  3. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  4. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Epic Games Fortnite

6. DDMGalic Win User

Fortnite Update

I managed to install the System Software Update and it installed a 14GB update for Fortnite. But it seems like Fortnite has reinstalled from the very beginning. its Fortnite Battle Royale. Anyone got updates ? Much appreciated.
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. Xbox and Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and Fortnite: Hi! I wanted to link this account to a Fortnite account, but it tells me that "Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account." I haven't linked it to an...
  3. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  4. Can’t load Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load Fortnite: Hello, my son has been experiencing problems when trying to load the game. When he clicks on fortnite it goes to the main screen then turns white and goes back to the app screen. This seems to be...
  5. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Se eu compro V-Bucks pela microsoft store sem ter xbox , não recebo meus v-bucks ? If I buy V-Bucks through microsoft store without having xbox, do not I get my v-bucks? Si compro V-Bucks por...
  6. Fortnite Shop Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Shop Problem: I wanted to buy the frozen legends bundle with my microsoft account credit but it is not in the shop!but on my pc it is there but i dont have paysafe credit only xbox.So why is it not in the shop?...
  7. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  8. Fortnite Keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Keyboard and mouse: Hello, I have a problem with fortnite and keyboard and mouse. In main menu these devices works fine i can do everything, but in-game they don't work. a30dbcbb-ea9c-412d-a1c0-ad74a82cbbba
  9. Playing fortnite without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing fortnite without gold: I play fortnite on xbox and i bought the season 7 battle pass and MY XBOX LIVE GOLD RAN OUT in the middle if the season so i didnt get to max it so xbox! Please remove having to buy gold for games...
  10. Fortnite ne démarre plus [Edit - Translation] - Fortnite does not start anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite ne démarre plus [Edit - Translation] - Fortnite does not start anymore: Bonsoir je vous contacte vis vis de fortnite depuis la dernière mis jour impossible d aller sur le jeux est ce que s est normal ?!?!? [Edit - Translation] - Hello I contact you with respect to...