fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a console with a Fortnight action on the first of february in 2019.and the code on the Skin is already activated, please can you do... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TwoPrince6186, Apr 6, 2019.

1. fortnite

Hello, I bought a console with a Fortnight action on the first of february in 2019.and the code on the Skin is already activated, please can you do something) . thanks a lot

fortnite [​IMG]

:)

TwoPrince6186, Apr 6, 2019
  2. MommaBoston Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

Fortnite...Im liking Fortnite again
  3. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

4. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  6. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. My Fortnite is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite is corrupted: My fortnite became corrupted today but when i did what the system told me to do, which was to uninstall and reinstall, as soon as i tried to reinstall multiple notifications popped one after the...
  3. Fortnite on XBox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite on XBox Live Gold: Hi, My daughter was helping my son start up Fortnite on his 360 but added her own details instead of his. Therefore, each time my son loads the game - my daughter is the player. My son has just...
  4. JOIN LUCKYIIAMS_8 STREAM I STREAM ROBLOX FORTNITE WORLD WAR Z AND MORE

in XboX Insiders
    JOIN LUCKYIIAMS_8 STREAM I STREAM ROBLOX FORTNITE WORLD WAR Z AND MORE: Hi im a streamer stop by if u want too(: submitted by /u/Luckyiiams [link] [comments]
  5. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Здравствуйте, я не могу задонатить в игру Fortnite,при оплате мне пишет не удалось обработать ваш платёж, подскажите что мне делать??? [Translation - Hello, I can’t donate to the game Fortnite,...
  6. Xbox one - cant share fortnite save the world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - cant share fortnite save the world: Hi I've just bought new Xbox One X. I made it as my home Xbox. I also created my family group in Xbox. Today I bought Fortnite Save the World using my account. And as I understand, all profiles...
  7. Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: It keeps saying error and to see what error code,0x80073cf6 means and i, cant find what it means? 4fdb266d-e107-419f-bd0d-c5b1566e7bba
  8. fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite: i keep getting this message on my fortnite "for some reason fortnite took too long too start" 83284b9a-3422-4f27-8d26-1027197a792a
  9. Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update.: My Xbox one keeps making me download the full fortnite game instead of just the update. This isn't the first time this has happened to me Previous update for fortnite was 3.4 gigs... But my...
  10. Fortnite taking so long to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite taking so long to update: I am trying to update fortnite at the usual speed i get on any other game when updating which is 150mbps, but fortnite is updating at a stupid speed of 900kbps or at the max 2mbps, Is there any...