fortnite

Discus and support fortnite in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can you give me v-bucks for 40$ f94ecc93-34f0-4aee-8c70-a2d81d48734b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GamerInked, May 15, 2019.

1. GamerInked
    GamerInked Guest

fortnite

can you give me v-bucks for 40$

:)

GamerInked, May 15, 2019
  2. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  3. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  4. isDeVianT Win User

PUBG vs APEX vs Fortnite vs Blackout

Fortnite and Apex, in thar order.

Fortnite has continuous support with exclusive events and skins.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fornite

You would need to contact epic games (publisher of fortnite).

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
  6. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
Thema:

fortnite

1. fortnite - Similar Threads - fortnite

2. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite vbucks: i bought v bucks from an x box gift card and i think it went to my mircrosoft. how do i get it my my account. 1f8aebfc-71b7-476b-a08d-33288be6867f
  3. What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the Highest Ranking Level in Fortnite?: I noticed I have a Season X Level and an Account Level can someone please explain to me these basics of the Leveling System for Fortnite. Is the Max Level 50 or 100 or 1,000 or etc?...
  4. micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    micro clavier souris fortnite [Translation - micro keyboard mouse fortnite]: bonjour je souhaiterai savoir comment faire car je vais passer clavier souris sur Fortnite ( xbox one s ) et je voudrai savoir comment fait pour le tchat audio plus précisément où brancher mon...
  5. Fortnite VBucks negative balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks negative balance: I need help figuring this out as I've been bounced back and forth between Epic Games and Microsoft regarding the issues that was caused by Microsoft glitch on August 6th. I was charged 4 times for...
  6. fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite: my fortnite freezes the screen for a few seconds, always at night 178730a6-f52e-4be3-83a0-e610bf1d8125
  7. Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Cross Platform Game Chat and Twitch: Just another Twitch streamer here who would really, really like for Fortnite game chat (with cross platformers who do NOT have access to XBox Party Chat) to be heard on stream without having to...
  8. How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro?: I only know how to make windows and doors on the buildings I build in the video game but I have no idea how people edit a wall away or bring it back instantly or edit there entire building away...
  9. XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox OneS and Fortnite Connection: Hi, My son has been playing fortnite on his xbox one s for months and today he downloaded it onto my android phone and was playing on there. He has since logged back into the xbox and it has his...
  10. What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?: I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person? Can I survive building stuff within the storm?...