Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a console with a stock Fortnite and can not activate the code. Ask for another code af488c3f-49a2-42f4-a40d-c3e55d987b00 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoFanGe, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MoFanGe
    MoFanGe Guest

Fortnite

I bought a console with a stock Fortnite and can not activate the code. Ask for another code

:)

MoFanGe, Jul 9, 2019
  2. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  3. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  4. isDeVianT Win User

PUBG vs APEX vs Fortnite vs Blackout

Fortnite and Apex, in thar order.

Fortnite has continuous support with exclusive events and skins.
  5. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Epic Games Fortnite

Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  3. someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    someone has been using my debit card fraudulenly on fortnite: Hi! I've had 4 payments come out of my account fraudulently paying for Fortnite coins, what do I do? Thanks Emma 8074dc56-3cc1-4502-8e31-a3f725c60718
  4. Код Fortnite -[Translation - Fortnite Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Код Fortnite -[Translation - Fortnite Code]: Я приобрел консоль с акцией фортнайт и не могу активировать код. Помогите мне решить эту проблему -[Translation - I purchased a console with the action for Fortnite and can't activate the code....
  5. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  6. Besoin de Xbox live pour Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Besoin de Xbox live pour Fortnite?: Je ne sais plus si on n’a besoin de l’abonnement xbox live pour joué a fortnite parce que je suis en train de faire mon choix de console et je veut pas prendre ma décision trop vite et parce que...
  7. Fortnite gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite gamertag: Hi, paid to change gamertag on xbox 48 hours ago, worked on xbox but not on fortnite, anybody know what to do please 1f1f7f1c-7540-4eef-957f-542a78255f9c
  8. Who is geting ready for fortnite season10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is geting ready for fortnite season10: As the end of season 9 fast comeing with only 20 days of game play left....what will be in the new update and game play mmm only time will tel.... 7aae9dcf-4034-485d-a751-274ac3d32008
  9. Power A xbox one controller not working on pc Fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Power A xbox one controller not working on pc Fortnite: So Recently I got a PowerA Xbox One controller for around £15 on cashconverters. It was great, you know I was playing Fortnite and all those other popular games. However my joystick was a bit...
  10. dowloading fortnite battle royale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dowloading fortnite battle royale: I purchased FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE and it won't dowload or anything. It keeps saying that I already have that game and I don't. What can I do? 571267bc-5b0a-425a-9a30-6e12e9fca669