Fortnite

Discus and support Fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a console with a stock Fortnite and can not activate the code. Ask for another code af488c3f-49a2-42f4-a40d-c3e55d987b00 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoFanGe, Jul 9, 2019.

1. MoFanGe
    MoFanGe Guest

Fortnite

I bought a console with a stock Fortnite and can not activate the code. Ask for another code

:)

MoFanGe, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

FORTNITE BLACK HOLE

Fortnite and all purchases in Fortnite are currently offline. Please be assured that your previous purchases and owned content are secure during the #FortniteBlackout. For any other Fortnite questions, please visit help.epicgames.com.
  3. JosemberG N Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

Eu prefiro um fortnite....

[Mod Translation - I prefer a fortnite....]
  4. white knight ax Win User

I need EON skin

Good afternoon. IT this skin its for fortnite the fortnite store. This fórum its not the place for this situation.
  5. DejiAngelsKid Win User

Fortnite turning the Xbox off

Hello. Have you tried uninstalling fortnite, hard reset the xbox then install fortnite?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Fornite

You would need to contact epic games (publisher of fortnite).

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
Thema:

Fortnite

1. Fortnite - Similar Threads - Fortnite

2. XBox One and Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One and Fortnite: Could use some help with Xbox live. I have not had any issues signing in to Xbox Live/Fortnite and then all of the sudden I received this message when trying to play Fortnite; 'Unable to sign in...
  3. Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...: Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!! Ola Pessoal do suport do xbox, venho reclamar sobre o jogo Fortnite !! Nao so eu como todos os players de Fortnite do Xbox, queremos jogar o jogo sem...
  4. Fortnite based

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite based: If I unlink my epic account from my original Xbox account, am I able to therefor link my epic account to my new Xbox one account on Fortnite? be88b28b-0d34-4c22-acdc-726293ec69cc
  5. Fortnite código [Mod translation-Fortnite code]

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite código [Mod translation-Fortnite code]: Sou da plataforma pc do fortnite e adicionei um código de skin exclusiva da Xbox, mais minha conta da Xbox é vinculada com minha conta da plataforma pc, queria saber como faço pra poder obter...
  6. Xbox - Fortnite account only American

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Fortnite account only American: I was trying to purchase vbucks from the console in the game and when I enter in my Credit card info and get through the address screen it only gives American states as an option... there is no...
  7. FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice...: Hola a todos, Desde que adquirí la consola tengo este problema. Tengo amigos que juegan a Fornite desde ps4 y switch. Todos se escuchan entre ellos, pero no me escuchan a mí. Yo sí que los...
  8. Sharing Fortnite with family profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing Fortnite with family profiles: Hi, Can I have some help please? I have set up my son's Xbox under my email details etc and downloaded Fortnite for him. However, I have set him up his own profile under the family settings but...
  9. Fortnite keeps freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps freezing and crashing: When i am in the game or loading into a game it freezes or if i am zone wars i will play a round then waiting for the next round it freezes its doing it more and more often...
  10. Polar legends Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Polar legends Fortnite: I can't buy polar legends in Fortnite.... Shows me an error: unable to process your payment 749e9cfc-4219-4faa-a962-de098dcccdf7